Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• This Pedal Commander falls under "MAP" policy, which means it can only be advertised for $299.99. Without stirring up the pot, we had a "whistle blower" call Pedal Commander and complain were were offering this group buy price to you guys. I won't name names.. so please don't ask. Long story short.. we were given permission to continue this sale price until Nov 1st. So yes.. if you like the reviews of your fellow members and think this mod is for you please take advantage of the sale, as this retail price will not be seen again, and of course thank you to all of you for your support throughout the years.

I was personally blown away to see that almost every single group buy order was a repeat customer of ours. It's a testament to the solidity of the group here and we're grateful to have been a part of it since day one!

SlingMods has ALWAYS been good to work with … even when some problems come up, they are taken care of. That's all any of us can ask.

• I personally do not like the traction of the Nitto 555 G-2. Of the like 6 different tire brands that I have run, including the Kenda the Nitto is the worst on traction.

I have only used kenda and nitto g2 555 tires and at this point after 12000miles on the nitto I have to agree with FunCycle

• okay - got her installed this morning picked a nice place under the dash to keep it dry in the rain and used an adhesive cable clip I had to help keep the cable tucked up and out of the way

i-BbK456w-X2.jpg

i-smrJT9c-X2.jpg

Also got the app installed and connected - with the unit installed where it is the app seems like the easiest way to choose settings - now that I have actually connected the app I can see what others are talking about with the settings not matching "4x4" = eco "off road" = city "track" = sport & "race" = sport+ - - - - not something that really bothers me, but it will be nice if they update the app

I havent had the chance to take it out for a drive yet, but judging from what others here have been saying I have no doubt I will love it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I hate you all!

So, i see these 2 threads the past couple of days. And I figure they are just like the other complaining thread so I hadn't been following them. Until I see that these threads keep getting more and more replies. So I figure something must be up. I read the entire " So have the others seen this . . ." thread. Then I jump to the "Pedal Commander Group Buy..." thread and read all of it. And I had to make my choice: Steering wheel and hub? Or PC?

slingmods - you've lost a steering wheel sale. (At least temporarily. . . ) :D .

• I have to add that I really like the having the phone app - it gives me the ability to mount the unit where it is more protected from our harsh sun and I can still see at a glance where my settings are and change them if needed - - - the app really sets this apart from the competition in my opinion

i-DLTf8zx-X2.jpg

• You will never see the PC unit at this low price....EVER AGAIN.....choose wisely my friend...

I highly doubt there will ever be another group buy anywhere again either...

Wait for the steering wheel to go on sale every holiday.....might be a Halloween sale....definitely be one on thanksgiving....

• Now I know where the garage door opener is....8o

• Now I know where the garage door opener is....8o

Not exactly like its a secret - - posted pictures of that way back when I installed it

• Installed last night, only got a little ride in, there is definitely more pep in the step you will notice a difference in the throttle response for sure. :)

Didn't get any higher than Sport + 1, hope to get out some this weekend looking forward to Sport +4 :) Small sampling, but so far, I LIKE it! :thumbsup:

• Well I'm in. Are you happy you bunch of enablers? And I've been doing so good this year enjoying the Sling in it's current incarnation. I believe if you go back in this thread, I never said I was ready to buy. I just acknowledged the possibility based on the product description. Next thing I know my name is on the list and I didn't feel it was necessary to have it removed. I didn't want to let the group down and when it filled so quickly, figured I could hide in anonymity. Slingmods has obviously fulfilled their desire for 20 units and more. So I waited for your reviews and dadgummit, no one has pooh-poohed the product or it's performance. I waited to hear from maverick5990 , a well respected OG who hangs out with the boosted boys and Edward Neal who does not have a predisposition toward mods. Two more thumbs up. It's all about smiles per mile and I certainly don't want to miss an opportunity to up mine! Bring it!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well I'm in. Are you happy you bunch of enablers? And I've been doing so good this year enjoying the Sling in it's current incarnation. I believe if you go back in this thread, I never said I was ready to buy. I just acknowledged the possibility based on the product description. Next thing I know my name is on the list and I didn't feel it was necessary to have it removed. I didn't want to let the group down and when it filled so quickly, figured I could hide in anonymity. Slingmods has obviously fulfilled their desire for 20 units and more. So I waited for your reviews and dadgummit, no one has pooh-poohed the product or it's performance. I waited to hear from maverick5990 , a well respected OG who hangs out with the boosted boys and Edward Neal who does not have a predisposition toward mods. Two more thumbs up. It's all about smiles per mile and I certainly don't want to miss an opportunity to up mine! Bring it!

Doug, you won't regret the purchase! It's going to be warmer this afternoon and I'm going out to play. I'm already pricing a new rear tire!

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• Dear BryanL,

Thank you for your order! We wanted to let you know that your order (#120060) was updated. The following item(s) have been shipped:

Item # Description Qty
    Pedal Commander Plug N Play Throttle Response Controller for the Polaris Slingshot 2015-2016 1
  • Doug, you won't regret the purchase! It's going to be warmer this afternoon and I'm going out to play. I'm already pricing a new rear tire!

Sweet! It's raining pretty steady out here and I'm leaving Friday for a 9 day Elk season so I may not get to try it out in the 30 day return period. That's one reason I waited to hear more feedback. I'm sure it won't disappoint!

Smoke 'em if you got 'em! :00007505:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)