Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• Thanks slingmods.....for killing my credit card balance....

Good for you!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• pretty soon

i-w8g6Zvx.jpg

and I am off tomorrow and Monday so I will have plenty of time to play :thumbsup:

• Thanks a lot Slingmods-now you're costing me more money (after the install of the pedal commander).

Had to order a 275/35/20 Nitto 555 G2 rear tire! And that's only @ +3 Sport Mode.

Good choice! I have the 285 on mine

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• Seriously considering......

Go ahead and get it. Best thing about it, it's strictly plug and play. No running to battery or anything. And you can return it just as easily as you bought it if you don't like it. So really you have nothing to lose.

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• Seriously - I don't know how slingmods managed to do it, but this group buy price is a huge discount

If anyone is really thinking about this I strongly suggest you don't wait until its too late

JMO

• Seriously - I don't know how slingmods managed to do it, but this group buy price is a huge discount

If anyone is really thinking about this I strongly suggest you don't wait until its too late

JMO

This Pedal Commander falls under "MAP" policy, which means it can only be advertised for $299.99. Without stirring up the pot, we had a "whistle blower" call Pedal Commander and complain were were offering this group buy price to you guys. I won't name names.. so please don't ask. Long story short.. we were given permission to continue this sale price until Nov 1st. So yes.. if you like the reviews of your fellow members and think this mod is for you please take advantage of the sale, as this retail price will not be seen again, and of course thank you to all of you for your support throughout the years.

I was personally blown away to see that almost every single group buy order was a repeat customer of ours. It's a testament to the solidity of the group here and we're grateful to have been a part of it since day one!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• This Pedal Commander falls under "MAP" policy, which means it can only be advertised for $299.99. Without stirring up the pot, we had a "whistle blower" call Pedal Commander and complain were were offering this group buy price to you guys. I won't name names.. so please don't ask. Long story short.. we were given permission to continue this sale price until Nov 1st. So yes.. if you like the reviews of your fellow members and think this mod is for you please take advantage of the sale, as this retail price will not be seen again, and of course thank you to all of you for your support throughout the years.

I was personally blown away to see that almost every single group buy order was a repeat customer of ours. It's a testament to the solidity of the group here and we're grateful to have been a part of it since day one!

I <3 slingmods... :thumbsup:

I hope your kid does well in the college I’m paying for...:P

• I had the opportunity to test my Pedal Cdr today and in a few words, the throttle response was amazing. I kept it at Sport +1 so I can only imagine how much more responsive it would be at a higher level. This is one of the best Mods I have bought from Slingmods and glad I did. Kudos to Pedal Commander for a great product for the Slingshot.

That being said, the only negative I have, and it is not a huge one, is the LED illumination could be brighter. In the daylight, it is difficult to see what settings you have it set at. Other than that, the Pedal Cdr is good to go and worth the money for the 2 days I have had it. If it remains durable and lasts, I highly recommend it.

• This Pedal Commander falls under "MAP" policy, which means it can only be advertised for $299.99. Without stirring up the pot, we had a "whistle blower" call Pedal Commander and complain were were offering this group buy price to you guys. I won't name names.. so please don't ask. Long story short.. we were given permission to continue this sale price until Nov 1st. So yes.. if you like the reviews of your fellow members and think this mod is for you please take advantage of the sale, as this retail price will not be seen again, and of course thank you to all of you for your support throughout the years.

I'll bet I can answer this question with one guess but I'll keep my opinion to myself. Thank you slingmods for all you do!

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• its here!!!!

i-2MXq64z-X2.jpg

• In A ECM tune their are 2 thoughts vs pedal commander:

The ECU tune = $400, changes fuel tables, timing, rev/mph limiters, and throttle response.

Pedal Commander= half the price of a ECU tune and DIY variable settings.

I know some people are thinking why not spend a few hundred dollars more for a tune- a few thoughts you might avoid warranty if your dealer has to plug in the digital wrench and or lose the tune.

I'm still on the fence getting turbo or supercharged- but when I do the pedal commander WON'T be obsolute-matter of fact it would be synergistic with the tune-especially having those variable inputs.

The only negative I can see with the pedal commander is the Andriod Bluetooth Application Screen doesn't match the front language of the unit itself (in other words not a mirror image)

And you really need a good rear traction tire- my Not to 555 G2 275/35/20 showed up today from Discount Tire for $200 shipped.

• I personally do not like the traction of the Nitto 555 G-2. Of the like 6 different tire brands that I have run, including the Kenda the Nitto is the worst on traction.

• Installed and tested mine out today. Totally notice a difference right away. I like Sport +1 for city driving and Sport +3 for more spirited driving.

I have a custom turbo with Mefi Burn tune. Can't wait to get more seat time.

I will say the turbo spooled up faster and I was roasting the rear faster than normal. :D

I'm keeping it that for sure!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I personally do not like the traction of the Nitto 555 G-2. Of the like 6 different tire brands that I have run, including the Kenda the Nitto is the worst on traction.

so please tell me - which affordable tire would you recommend I try next time I replace my rear?

if it matters I am currently running a Nitto Motivo in the stock size 255 35 20 and I have felt it has given me as good if not better traction than the stock Kenda did

• Could we try it on my Sling before the Nov. 1st deadline? Maybe wrench day? 😁

• ECM tune plus the Pedal Commander equals not needing to spend big bucks on the turbo or the supercharger!!!!! I have both and can't get the smile off of my face.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• Could we try it on my Sling before the Nov. 1st deadline? Maybe wrench day? 😁

Why not? I have it temp ran. You re-do the zip ties on mine. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1