Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• ...Ok so it arrived a day earlier, had a chance to wrap , shrink and trim some Gorilla clear packaging tape around it to protect it from the wet elements and then placed it out of sight , cell phone app is good enough for me...Tomorrow ill get a chance to play with it....

Ahhh. that's a cool mounting location!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Because you cannot have the thing on 100% instant response for street driving, it would be too snappy. The settings range from 0% to 100% with most people comfortable in the sport position which is about 80% (my guess).

These guys are mashing the gas down....I would expect the gate to snap wide open.....what if you just give it a little bit of gas? shouldn't the gate still instantly respond (open slightly without a lag time no matter how hard you press down? Nobody always mashes the gas.

Without the pedal commander....does the lag time change depending on how hard you press down on the gas? Or is the lag perceived when you mash it down because you’re thinking I should be going already...

• Might want one. Get the feedback in.

So have others seen this ( waiting for these comments )

I’ve posted one from Saturday. Also see post 141 I think. It’s at bottom of page 7

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• So have others seen this ( waiting for these comments )

I’ve posted one from Saturday. Also see post 141 I think. It’s at bottom of page 7

Read and enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to let us all know. Mine arrives today and will be tested tonight. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• slingmods, you guys need to jump into the 2 recent turn signal threads here and talk to your string light suppliers to see if they can rectify our issue.

Yesterday my right side upper and lower brow lights and turn signal combos stopped working. This is the second time. Many others are having similar intermittent failures.... mine cleared up after it sits for several hours...well it did the last time I don’t know if it cleared up today...

Have them read both threads to get a more complete picture of what’s going on....

As always thanks...we appreciate you.

• Thanks Bigdog you never disappoint.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Hello BigDog, we have a full customer service team standing by to work with any and all customers with any issues that may arise on any of the products we sell. Please contact my customer service manager Chris at any time for problem resolution! We're here to help. Thank you.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Read and enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to let us all know. Mine arrives today and will be tested tonight. :D

Sure thing! Enjoy it!

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• YEA!!!

it has shipped

being in the same State I should easily have it before the weekend

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• YEA!!!

it has shipped

being in the same State I should easily have it before the weekend

one would sure hope! lol

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

• Hello BigDog, we have a full customer service team standing by to work with any and all customers with any issues that may arise on any of the products we sell. Please contact my customer service manager Chris at any time for problem resolution! We're here to help. Thank you.

Don’t get me wrong....I don’t think it’s your fault.....I just think that after receiving individual light bulbs from other suppliers that each came with a resister already connected to them ...these string lights might need to have an appropriate resister connected to them from the supplier....

It only makes sense that we can’t just keep blindly adding light after light in the system without having an issue down the line...... so I’m saying it’s a manufacturer issue.

I know you guys have excellent customer service which I have used on many occasions to my complete satisfaction....I think as a supplier, working with the manufacturer should be in order...

• I received mine today and installed it tonight.

Super fast delivery (thnx slingmods ) and very easy install.
    I only had a small chance to run with it; however there is a noticeable difference in the throttle response.

I am not mechanically gifted, so I can't elaborate the same way some of you can, but I have had many vehicles all based around speed and performance since I have been 17 yrs old.

This device, however it works, seems to make a difference and makes it 'feel' sportier (if that is a thing)
    We are supposed to have warmer and nicer weather in a couple days, so I do plan to 'carve' through some of my favorite corners - to see how that feel.

More to come...

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• I plan to get mine installed tomorrow and do some test runs this weekend. I also got my Sky Pro GPS receiver in to boost my GPS performance for timed runs.

Then, next week, if anyone wants to do a trial with it, I'll take mine off and ship it out to you. I just ask that you pay for shipping both ways and return it to me :) I said I would and I'll give anyone a try before you buy.

If you choose to want to buy it and simply want to buy me another, we can make that arrangement too, save a bit on shipping it back. This unit qualifies for free shipping from Slingmods.

One thing though, I have the 2017+ model.