Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• well - it will open the throttle faster which should mean it gets you to the speed limit in less time. - - at that point if you keep accelerating and then get a ticket - - - - - - that would be on you.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• lol i didn’t want to be the one to say it. Thanks 😁

• As I understand the way these work, it does NOT open the throttle body blade any faster than not having one installed. All it does it is sends the signal to the ecu that the throttle body plate is open so the timing and fuel tables respond as if it had opened sooner. Likewise, it does NOT make the vehicle go any faster, it only has a "seat of the pants" quicker response. All things being equal, two slingshots lined up side by said on a drag strip that were able to put the power to the ground without wheel spin, the results would be similar to one of the vehicles "cutting a better light" aka quicker response time. Quarter mile times and mph would have virtually minor differences at best

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Ok guys I’ve posted in the other discussion

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• Thank you for the coordination on this, please add me to the group buy.

You can go ahead and purchase with the code that's listed in prior post.

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• I am in . Where is the code? I found it at Post #48

The code is PCGROUP. enjoy. I left a review on other post. "So others have seen this"

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

• UPDATE: The 2015/16 models are now SOLD OUT! You can still purchase at the group buy price until Nov 1st.. but there will unfortunately be a small waiting period for those years. Still awaiting update from MFG on the delivery date of our next batch.

We do still have a handful of 17+ models in stock and ready to ship!

Thanks!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• ...Ok so it arrived a day earlier, had a chance to wrap , shrink and trim some Gorilla clear packaging tape around it to protect it from the wet elements and then placed it out of sight , cell phone app is good enough for me...Tomorrow ill get a chance to play with it....

• Okay - - order has been placed

discount is just too good to pass by and with Slingmods I know I can't go wrong

Come on Bigdog -- - - -- join me it will be fun 8o

• ...Ok so it arrived a day earlier, had a chance to wrap , shrink and trim some Gorilla clear packaging tape around it to protect it from the wet elements and then placed it out of sight , cell phone app is good enough for me...Tomorrow ill get a chance to play with it....

have fun! Haha good thinking with the tape. Nice hidden location as well

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

• Lol... damn peer pressure.

I know - - can't believe I caved - - - - -

Oh wait, - - - never mind

8o