Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• In one of the descriptions...it was mentioned that you could see the rpm increase standing still using the higher settings. That tells me that the product just increases the rpm so when you release the clutch ...sure it’s going to launch. You can do that now without any gizmos... just increase your rpm and release the clutch....like magic the slingshot will leap into action.

I try to keep my rpm low when driving. Just like you heart has so many beats...your motor only has so many rpm in its lifetime.

If you’re constantly running the motor at higher rpm just to get a faster start and even when just traveling down the road just to pretend you’re in a race car you are killing you motor live, your oil life and your clutch life.

Still sounds like smoke and mirrors.

• Ordered yesterday and shipped yesterday. You cannot get much faster than that. Thx Slingmods.

Thanks Miller! We lost electrical power yesterday at the facility due to the California Wild Fires.. we were still able to get everyones orders shipped out! Thanks for the support guys.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Just like constantly running on high idle....

I predict shortened engine life and more clutch replacements....

I have not seen where it says it changes the idle - link please - and for this specific device not some other brand

thank you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Update: Hey Guys.. just an update we only have 7 left on the 15/16 model integration. I would assume those will sell out over the weekend. We have more on order but Pedal Commander is at a show in Laughlin Nevada this weekend. I'll have more details on the next batch when they return. Thanks!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Just like constantly running on high idle....

I predict shortened engine life and more clutch replacements....

I have not seen where it says it changes the idle - link please - and for this specific device not some other brand

thank you

I think Bigdog may be referring to when i said this...

"A good example of how the gas pedal will respond is if you're parked on the side of the road in neutral and press the gas pedal to 3k rpm and click the dial up (+1) you'll instantly see the slingshot jump to 3,200 rpm, (+2) 3,400 rpm, etc.. These are examples of the logic.. not the actual results."

The system does not effect idle RPM. I was simply explaining the logic behind how the increase in sensitivity alters the voltage signal of the pedal response. It's a very difficult thing to explain in writing. 10 seconds behind the wheel is all you need. Lol. We have 20+ members that have redeemed the group buy coupon so far. We'll have a great amount of community feedback here shortly.

Please also note that this is not new technology created solely for the Slingshot. Pedal Commander sells an estimated 60,000 units annually across hundreds of car variations including UTV's. I think there tech is already a proven success. The only question that remains is if its endorsed by the Slingshot community "after" real world testing, not speculation!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Agreed. I have been doing much research about pedal commander on Youtube and looking at different reviews etc. Most of the reviews you find online are fully automatic cars ranging from SUVs to Hellcats to Corvettes etc and those guys are all giving the pedal commander a big thumbs up. There are even videos of guys showing how an increase in pedal response can benefit in 1/4 mile times and reaction times at the strip in general and it makes sense. I think for us slingshot owners the benefit wont be so much off the line (we already have bad traction on kickdown) as it will be during downshifts and 2nd gear pulls and up responsiveness overall. My

• There is one thing I don’t understand.....watching the video I posted earlier about a similar product....the whole idea is to get the throttle gate to open quickly (instantly) when you push on the gas.....

So why does it take 30 settings to accomplish this one task? You only need one setting. If that setting makes the gate instantly open every time you push on the pedal no matter how you push on it....what am I missing?

The goal is instant throttle response right?

So why can’t take be done with just one adjustment?

• Because you cannot have the thing on 100% instant response for street driving, it would be too snappy. The settings range from 0% to 100% with most people comfortable in the sport position which is about 80% (my guess).

• I feel like those guys with Quad kits will be able to get even more enjoyment out of this thing since they are able to acquire better traction than us still on stock set ups but that’s a wild guess.

I'll let you know :)

My shipment has been delayed in California due to the fires I guess, got an alert from USPS with no eta.

• instead of all of this questioning of why this and why that

why dont you just order one and find out for yourself - its a heck of a discount and with the 30 day money back no questions warranty you have nothing to lose and everything to gain

wouldnt that be smarter than sitting around waiting for someone else to convince you?

especially knowing that no one ever convinces you of anything?

an offer this good may never come along again

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies