Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• uh oh I see a review on Slingmods 5 stars at that...…

ordered and thanks everyone !

Unfortunately I do not have the mod money at this time to be a part of this group but, on the other hand if down the road I do get to the point where I am thinking about getting one I should have plenty of reviews from all of you :P:P

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Folks: Just a thought for shits and giggles. I know the Pedal Cdr is not waterproof, but I still like where Slingmods video has mounted it. It is centered and looks like it belongs there. Anyway, rather than use the 3d adhesive, I was thinking about using black velcro and that way be able to take it off and wrap it or enclose it somehow (yet to be decided how) to keep it from getting wet. Just thinking outside the box.

• Folks: Just a thought for shits and giggles. I know the Pedal Cdr is not waterproof, but I still like where Slingmods video has mounted it. It is centered and looks like it belongs there. Anyway, rather than use the 3d adhesive, I was thinking about using black velcro and that way be able to take it off and wrap it or enclose it somehow (yet to be decided how) to keep it from getting wet. Just thinking outside the box.

same thing I was thinking - if at some point I were to get it I will mount it with velcro like I have my garage door opener - then when I wash my sling I can simply remove it put a plastic bag over it with a rubber band around the cord to keep it safe until I am done. if I were to put it where slingmods has it I think I would put another strip of Velcro under the dash as a secondary location to move it to if I were caught in the rain

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If I'm not mistaken I think it comes with velcro already on the back of it ready to go.

After looking again, you are right. I was mistaken and thought it came with tape. It does come with velcro which would allow you to take it off and either cover it to keep from getting wet or like E. Neal states to put an extra strip of velcro in a dry place to mount it during rain. GOOD TALK GUYS!!!

• After looking again, you are right. I was mistaken and thought it came with tape. It does come with velcro which would allow you to take it off and either cover it to keep from getting wet or like E. Neal states to put an extra strip of velcro in a dry place to mount it during rain. GOOD TALK GUYS!!!

I agree. I like the secondary velcro location for a dry as possible spot incase of a downpour.

• Order placed. Thanks to all who made this happen!!

I hope to get good review from jdymag132 soon. If not, I like the return offered by Slingmods.

I will get a chance to test it out tomorrow afternoon I think. But Saturday it is on for sure! I had a good 6 hour ride today so I think I will have some fresh pedal time to compare it with. Looking forward to seeing delivery truck tomorrow! slingmods you guys rock

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• …..Now I would really be a happy camper if there was a group buy for one of these

https://twistdynamics.com/stin…he-polaris-slingshot.html

...but I know that's a wish that wont come true , so ill just keep saving my pennies :(

I don’t like the sting ray top. It rattles way to much. At least the slingshotonly test ride one did at eureka springs. And if wet it leaks water down the middle and dumps it right in your lap. Not to mention that bar was a bit to much in my field of view. I am enjoying my meansling quickshade though! Very nice.

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• I don’t like the sting ray top. It rattles way to much. At least the slingshotonly test ride one did at eureka springs. And if wet it leaks water down the middle and dumps it right in your lap. Not to mention that bar was a bit to much in my field of view. I am enjoying my meansling quickshade though! Very nice.

I honestly feel there's not a top out there that will prevent me from getting wet in the downpours I've been in but looks wise I'm only liking the Sting Ray top or the Slingshade from Polaris and I hear to many complaints about that slingshade...the thing I like about sting ray is the ability to move the top back at night and forward in the daytime to block the sun...I drove to V.A. BEACH from N.Y. and the sun followed me the whole way there and back when I returned home, wifey didn't like that lol

• That is awesome news... just standing by awaiting ordering instructions.

Married are ya?

ordered! Thank you very much for organizing the group buy-I wouldn't have ordered it otherwise and thank you Slingmods!

Fred

I wouldn't have either. I'm guessing a bunch of us wouldn't. But hey, it's not a fortune, it's a better discount than I expected and the 30 day return option makes it virtually risk free. I feel like Slingmods really stepped up on this one. That's why orders are coming in before reviews. I guarantee you that I will return mine if it doesn't make me giggle like a school girl. I don't expect to return it.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I will get a chance to test it out tomorrow afternoon I think. But Saturday it is on for sure! I had a good 6 hour ride today so I think I will have some fresh pedal time to compare it with. Looking forward to seeing delivery truck tomorrow! slingmods you guys rock

You better send me a message letting me know how good it is because I just emptied my pockets again ordering mine.. LOL Maybe they wont turn off my lights at the house for another month.. LOL

• You better send me a message letting me know how good it is because I just emptied my pockets again ordering mine.. LOL Maybe they wont turn off my lights at the house for another month.. LOL

Hahaha. As if I had a choice! Cmon now, you more I wouldn’t leave ya hanging.

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

I plan to mount it where Slingmods shows in the photos - just seems to fit way too good there.

My plan is to try to waterproof via either shrink bags or shrink tubing. Just waiting for it to arrive so I can get some measurements.

This gives the idea:

https://youtu.be/hQrUx5P3Fxs

I used tubing like this in the past to make custom Lipo packs for my RC planes:

2.95" Tubing

or

2.55" Tubing