Pedal Commander Group Buy In........

• I have mine set on 300 extra bucks in my wallet. I use it for both city and country road driving and I'm happy with my decision not to use one. Just got done with about 100 of my closest friends and what we call the "Hot Lap Ride" was running about the 20th position when we stopped the ride because we had a rider go down up front. For a pretty much stock sling we were cutting some pretty fast corners. A lot of the two wheel guys were really impressed. Guess what I'm trying to say is the Pedal Commander my be good for some but others just don't feel the need. Now where did my white wall tire paint go?

LC

• I have mine set on 300 extra bucks in my wallet. I use it for both city and country road driving and I'm happy with my decision not to use one. Just got done with about 100 of my closest friends and what we call the "Hot Lap Ride" was running about the 20th position when we stopped the ride because we had a rider go down up front. For a pretty much stock sling we were cutting some pretty fast corners. A lot of the two wheel guys were really impressed. Guess what I'm trying to say is the Pedal Commander my be good for some but others just don't feel the need. Now where did my white wall tire paint go?

LC

some people feel the same way about going boosted - - just don't feel the need

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Turn yours off, then set it on City +2 and you will see why. It eliminates the lag, but still gives you full pedal feel. I like it and mines not for sale. The problem with most is that they set it too high then hit a really bumpy road and the accelerator is all over the place. I drive with it set on what I like and it works well with my tune. No it does not make it any faster. The feel is entirely in the foot. You don't like the Pedal Commander, I don't like, well I won't go there. See you in Bristol!

I must admit I have been guilty of having the mindset that I should keep it at the highest setting I can without it being too jumpy - reading this post of yours made me rethink my Sport -1 setting that I have been using - I like it and it really goes when I need it to, but I am also always having to think about going easy with my foot - - well, last week I decided to back it down to City +3 and I must admit that for my everyday driving it seems like a better option, it will still really respond when I need it too, but without feeling touchy - - I think for my every day driving around the valley City +2 or +3 is going to be better for me and I can always bump it up to the Sport settings when on the open highway where I think the sport settings are a better fit

of all the mods I have done the one thing about this that I really love is the ability to turn it off - - how many mods can be that easily undone when you need a reminder of just how much they did? - - so easy to get adjusted to a new suspension or a short shifter that you forget just how much difference they made - -with this mod when that happens its always easy to remind yourself by just turning it off :thumbsup:

• I must admit I have been guilty of having the mindset that I should keep it at the highest setting I can without it being too jumpy - reading this post of yours made me rethink my Sport -1 setting that I have been using - I like it and it really goes when I need it to, but I am also always having to think about going easy with my foot - - well, last week I decided to back it down to City +3 and I must admit that for my everyday driving it seems like a better option, it will still really respond when I need it too, but without feeling touchy - - I think for my every day driving around the valley City +2 or +3 is going to be better for me and I can always bump it up to the Sport settings when on the open highway where I think the sport settings are a better fit

of all the mods I have done the one thing about this that I really love is the ability to turn it off - - how many mods can be that easily undone when you need a reminder of just how much they did? - - so easy to get adjusted to a new suspension or a short shifter that you forget just how much difference they made - -with this mod when that happens its always easy to remind yourself by just turning it off :thumbsup:

Like I said before it will remind you real quick on the crooked mountain roads and I hope no one gets hurt before they figure it out

• Like I said before it will remind you real quick on the crooked mountain roads and I hope no one gets hurt before they figure it out

I think there are variables between drivers/people and also how much practice a person has had with a particular setup that can make very big differences.

Back in the 70's my sister had a datsun 240z that had a throttle on it that was so touchy I had trouble driving it - much touchier than I have ever set the pedal commander in my slingshot and in the Z it was not anything that could be adjusted - only thing that could be adjusted was the driver. I hated that car, but my sister, who drove it every day and who, like me, had gone to professional driving school loved it - -

I truly think that with something like the pedal commander a person should probably spend a great deal of time at any given setting getting very accustomed to exactly what to expect before ever going onto a mountain road and pushing the limits - - personally I think a person would have to really not be thinking to crank up the sensitivity to a point they dont know inside and out and deciding to try it on a road where a mistake could kill them. Better to pick a setting and really learn first instead of jumping around from setting to setting.

I also think that you probably drive at the edge far more than I do by a good amount which probably means that there is less room for any sudden changes that the pedal commander might induce than there would be for a sight seer like me

• You do not really get it do you. Instead of making excuses why don't you find a REAL crooked road at twice the speed limit, like we are running in Maggie Valley. I don't really give a damn how much experience you have with the pedal commander. Good luck with that and I hope you do not get hurt. I am done on this subject and the BS. I would like to see you follow me one time.

• You do not really get it do you. Instead of making excuses why don't you find a REAL crooked road at twice the speed limit, like we are running in Maggie Valley. I don't really give a damn how much experience you have with the pedal commander. Good luck with that and I hope you do not get hurt. I am done on this subject and the BS. I would like to see you follow me one time.

I don’t personally think you can blame the pedal commander for something that is entirely on the driver. If you take a mountain Or crooked roads at “twice” the speed limit and cannot handle it that is not the PC’s fault its the driver/machine’s combo fault. As a driver one should be able to identify his limits before their own ego takes over. A lot of real professional racing car drivers have died overestimating their skills and their machine (fine tuned machines). The slingshot is a 3 wheel bike that demands respect from the driver or it will quickly remind you and even more so when it’s boosted!

I have no desire to try to keep up with you - dont you get that? - - I thought I had made it very clear that I do not drive like you, I dont push the limits like you - is that hard to accept?

jeeeze why cant you accept that not everyone wants what you want in the way they drive?

As a side note - we have plenty of real crooked roads here in California - crooked enough to kill cocky drivers on an almost weekly basis right here in my own backyard