New TrakHamr Demo on SSBodykits.com

• After a very busy past ten weeks at TrakHamr The transition of all retail sales to All Things Slingshot is complete . Amazingly, 8 new Trak Hamr Conversions kits have been manufactured and half of them installed in that short time frame.

I have finally taken possession of the first All Things Slingshot Demo unit, which Troy and I agreed should take a back seat to fulfilling the 7 other customer orders, and installed it in my All Things Slingshot demo unit, sporting my body kits form SSBODYKITS.COM

While the Trak Hamr Self Install kits go well with a stock Slingshot configuration you can see here how they would look with the rear end quarter panels kit and lower tail cone fairing from All Things Slingshot

• Looking at @kev's QuadSling pic in Post #1, I think adding a wide fender/spoiler similar to what Porsche used on the 917 with spoilers incorporated into the fenders above each wheel would work well in a stand-alone installation or in combo with the SSBodykits treatment. The assembly could be lightly rounded over the upper front of each rear wheel with wings/spoilers over each wheel extending back to roughly where the rear-most frame members are located while leaving most of the rear suspension exposed. The entire assembly should probably be mounted at a height that leaves it below the Slingshot's tail-lights and just above the top of the wheel travel allowed by the suspension. Such a fender/spoiler assembly and about the same width as the Slingshot front-end should work well with the Slingshot's rear body panels and the extended spoilers above the wheels would hopefully actually catch some of the air flowing around the body tub while also reducing rooster-tails from the two relatively open rear wheels. I attached a crude picture showing the approximate height where I think the fender/spoiler combo should be positioned on the rear frame, but I lack the Photoshop expertise needed to come up with an accurate rendering of my idea.

Anybody who wants to try and create a rendering or implementation of what I described should consider my ideas as available for public use since I lack the funds to ever attempt anything like a quad-Slingshot with a custom rear-end treatment.:(