South Georgia Location

• Anybody here from or around South Georgia that would like to ride? I'm from Thomasville Ga and looking for other Slingshot minded people to ride with in my area. Two groups that I ride with are 3 to 4 hours away and that is getting somewhat old. Looking for riders closer to me.

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• Anybody here from or around South Georgia that would like to ride? I'm from Thomasville Ga and looking for other Slingshot minded people to ride with in my area. Two groups that I ride with are 3 to 4 hours away and that is getting somewhat old. Looking for riders closer to me.

frehleycomet , I feel your pain. Just look at where I live, it takes three hours to get to any good riding areas. And yes everyone says, why don’t you move?
    Right now I have to live with it.

Good luck and enjoy riding.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• frehleycomet , I feel your pain. Just look at where I live, it takes three hours to get to any good riding areas. And yes everyone says, why don’t you move?
    Right now I have to live with it.

Good luck and enjoy riding.

JUST SAYIN

I hear what they say about moving. Trust me if I were single and no daughter I would move but my wife won't move and I can't leave my adult daughter behind even if she's on her own now.

• I'm with frehleycomet on this one.

My daughter is 21 and moved out as well, but as long as i'm still kicking I need to be close to her *Just in case*.

Just something dads must do.

On a different note.

frehleycomet if you still haven't gotten a new cone filter for your SS PM your address and I will ship you my factory one for free.

It only has a full 5 days of use on it ;)

• messaged you bud