https://www.morgan-motor.com/3-wheeler/

and really expensive :P

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That is a Morgan 3 wheeler, really cool machines, but really small

https://www.morgan-motor.com/3-wheeler/

I was going to provide the same link. It always surprises me that a lot of Slingshot owners aren't aware of the handful of other 3 wheeled vehicles that are out there or have been out there since the 60's.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Some of the Morgan 3 wheelers date back event further than that,

1912 Morgan Runabout -

By the 1930's the Morgan 3 wheeler looked a lot like what they still sell now -

Morgan seems to really believe in the old saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" :)

We were lucky enough to work with a company that was doing Ecotec conversions into the Morgan 4 and learned a little bit about the company during that time. Really neat cars with a lot of personality. The little Morgan with a stock 2.4L was a lot of fun to drive also!

• Back in my high school days I lusted for a Morgan +8. Totally retro 30's looking with a V8 and performance specs that were in the same league as a Corvette - - I havent checked latly,, but I believe they still make them

morgan-plus-8-2.jpg?itok=_vDLolgU

• Back in my high school days I lusted for a Morgan +8. Totally retro 30's looking with a V8 and performance specs that were in the same league as a Corvette - - I havent checked latly,, but I believe they still make them

morgan-plus-8-2.jpg?itok=_vDLolgU

They still make them...some slight changes...still the wood frame. The Morgan Aero8 has always been my favorite.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• This is the legit 1st Slingshot:

I have seen this before, but I hadn't noticed that it was rear engine, front wheel drive till I just read this - - I would love to take that for a test spin 8o

as an interesting side note I remember reading that Vanderhall started with rear wheel drive and ended up changing to front and apparently with the Slingshot it was exactly the opposite - - - kind of funny when you think about it

personally I am glad the Slingshot didnt end up being front wheel drive - might be a little faster off the line, but not nearly as much fun

• for those who are interested and use facebook - this is a link to a facebook group that I belong to - Reverse Trike Owners and Builders

its a fun group where you can see all kinds of reverse trikes from high end factory jobs to home built jobs that are just as interesting. I have also found it a great place for information on suspension and other technical information - - some of the people over there who build these things are very very knowledgeable

• First time I ever saw one like this.....really cool..... thanks for posting...