Turn signal question

• I am going to show you the Flasher Pin layout and more information about this system. Now my information is from the 2017 Service Manual. The 2015 may be a little different as to some elements. The main thing is the Flasher with your problem. Look at the diagram and you will see, when you turn the ignition on, power is sent to turn on the Flasher. Now nothing happens until you push the turn signal lever to left or right flash. Look back through the thread and find my video for installing my aux leds and that will show you how to get to the Flasher.

This is my information about the Flasher Module.

• I am going to show you the Flasher Pin layout and more information about this system. Now my information is from the 2017 Service Manual. The 2015 may be a little different as to some elements. The main thing is the Flasher with your problem. Look at the diagram and you will see, when you turn the ignition on, power is sent to turn on the Flasher. Now nothing happens until you push the turn signal lever to left or right flash. Look back through the thread and find my video for installing my aux leds and that will show you how to get to the Flasher.

I want to add information about the power to the Flasher Module.

• do you think the flasher module could be going bad?

Test it by disconnecting all aux lighting leads from the turn signal leads. Back to OEM. If you have a failure then, your Flasher Module is not performing under normal conditions. BAD! They are around $100 plus for new, may get one on ebay for less. It may be possible for the much excessive current could have damage the limit sensors of the Flasher Module. Putting too much current through an electronic device is harmful. If your only problem is no flash with key off, forget it and just enjoy your slingshot. You probably will never need that condition, if you do, leave the key on. I would not leave my slingshot with just the flashers running anyway!