New owner in SE PA

• Greetings!

I just bought a 2017 Orange Madness SLR with 4700 miles on it two weeks ago- have 6500 miles on it now. It will be driven daily whenever the weather is above 40F, but it is not my "daily driver" in the strict sense (I have a Toyota Prius V for the practical and boring duties)- the SS is absolutely a play vehicle. Planned use is lots of driving in the twisty (and bumpy) PA back roads.

I've been modifying cars for 20 years, including a bit of 3800 Series experience with ZZP, and I have plans for the SS... I'll be starting some related posts with questions shortly. Other than an LED headlight light conversion and DDM short-throw shifter, I'm not aware of any mods from the previous owner.

I've been reading/searching the forum a lot, and looking forward to learning more!
  • You can locate just about everything by using the search function. Just about anything that you can think of has a thread if you can find it with the search function. A lot of stuff may even have more that one thread. Failing that, ask and and someone will answer. That is what this Forum is about and we don't mine helping you spend your money.

• Glad you found your way over.... Lots of GREAT info from the guys who have been around since day 1...

• Welcome Bugal1998 !

Don't worry about the mods... yet.

Get past that clumsy stage before you go public.

You're going to get a lot of questions about your machine...

"Are ya drunk" should not be the first one.

Ride safe and enjoy!

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• And as you can see we are all very serous over here.....

• Welcome. Good people on this forum with plenty of knowledge. Just about anything you can think of has been done to a Slingshot and somebody somewhere on this forum has done it. You will find that this is the most helpful bunch you will ever meet. I change my own oil and brakes always but am NO MECHANIC by any means but this forum and the people on it has given my the knowledge and courage to tackle anything on my Sling.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!