***** Rob the Slob Still Kickin ******

• It was my absolute honor to present Rob the Slob with his “Slingshot Support Across America” poster.

For those of you that don’t know Rob has been fighting that damn cancer with everything he has in him and I’m proud to say he is doing well and in good spirits. The whole SS family came together to make this possible with well wishes from the Atlantic to the Pacific. This was a kinda behind the scene mission so if you didn’t get to sign - my apologies. For all those that were able to sign and contributed to this endeavor my hat is off to all of you. When you can bring a tear to a tough ole bastard like Rob you know you have done a good thing!!:00008172: You all are the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with. Well done once again folks !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Talk about a FAMILY, there are none better than this one. I am so honored to be a part of this family and I don’t think there is nothing that we could ask for and someone will be there for them.

I was truly surprised by Bill coming over today with this beautiful framed poster with all y’all’s thoughts and well wishes. Gonna hang it in my office and every time I am disgusted with what’s going on I will just turn and look at it I am sure it will put a smile on my face.

From the bottom of my heart I thank each and every one of you, my family of misfits for this. As for my tears I think Bill had a bag of cut onions in his pocket.

I love you guys, in a manly way of course.

Thank you

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• It was my absolute honor to present Rob the Slob with his “Slingshot Support Across America” poster.

For those of you that don’t know Rob has been fighting that damn cancer with everything he has in him and I’m proud to say he is doing well and in good spirits. The whole SS family came together to make this possible with well wishes from the Atlantic to the Pacific. This was a kinda behind the scene mission so if you didn’t get to sign - my apologies. For all those that were able to sign and contributed to this endeavor my hat is off to all of you. When you can bring a tear to a tough ole bastard like Rob you know you have done a good thing!!:00008172: You all are the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with. Well done once again folks !!

Sorry for my French, but..... holy shit! Someone told me to check out the forum, haven't been on for a while. Rob the Slob if anyone can kick this in the ass, it's you bud. At SSITS '17,... I think we solved the worlds problems 2 times over. I loved hanging out with you and would do anything for you. If you need anything sir, please let me know. Why is it that this shit happens to really good people and not the shit bags.

• ************UPDATE**********

It is an early Xmas present for all of us. Spoke to Rob today and his cancer is DORMANT !!! Not quite as good as remission but still fantastic news - remission is next !!! As usual Rob still has his quick wit - he said he still ain’t buying the lifetime warranty on anything but he is happy with the news. He is one tough SOB !!!!:thumbsup:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it