So have others seen this ( waiting for these comments )

• Great info guys. Hey Ed, we all probably need to recalibrate our driving withPC. Makes sense and may say some tread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and that begs the question - after we do adjust will it become so normal that we want to set it even higher?

things that make you go hmmmmm

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Something to take into consideration would be consistency with a throttle controller.

You been driving around and yelling 'Wow' playing with the settings.

Now you hit the hills and twisties, jack to sport +2.

And now you are yelling...

"Whoa boy, whoa! Don't jump the damn fence!"

Pick a setting and get comfortable with it...

Better to know how it will respond then to be surprised by how it reacts.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I agree - find the settings you like and know what they do before you go out and push limits

• I agree 100%! What is comfortable for me will not necessarily transfer to another Slingshot and driver. Tunes, tires, shocks and a number of other items come into play. I have found a sweet spot for me and that's all that matters. Making an aggressive adjustment could be a bad move. I will turn it off if someone else is behind the wheel.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• So, thought I would post a review since I got in on the group buy even though I didn't plan on buying one of these things.

1) I REALLY LIKE IT! I know it's just multiplying my foot input, but it really feels like the engine is kicking in faster.

2) I had it set to Sport mostly. Great for zipping around quick when under 60mph. When I can get it out on the open road without traffic, I had fun with it.

3) I had to turn it back down to City as it is also my daily (non-rain) driver. The Sport mode was just too jerky when you're in stop and go traffic or on city streets waiting on red lights.

That being said, I'm very happy with the purchase and have no plans to return it.

• Yep - almost 6 months and I have to agree that I am very happy with this mod - excellent "bang for the buck" as they say. for most all of my driving I have settled on "sport" minus 1 - - wouldn't expect it to make much difference, but the -1 off of sport takes just enough of the edge of to keep things comfortable for my daily around town driving but still keeping it very responsive

• Same here. Without question.... most bang for the buck......even if you have to pay full price.

I am a "set it and forget it" kind of person. It has been on Sport +3 since week 1.

Is it sensitive? My smile says YES!

Is that setting the best for bumpy down town city roads? Maybe not but, My smile says YES!