So have others seen this ( waiting for these comments )

• Curious if anyone has installed the Pedal Max and Pedal Commander and done side by side comparison.

Also would be nice to see how others mounted the unit and where/how they ran the wires.

to me one of the advantages of he commander is the phone app - it gave me the ability to mount the unit up under the dash out of the elements without sacrificing the ability to easily see and change the settings

i-DLTf8zx-X2.jpg

assuming they are otherwise doing the same thing performance wise - - the app and also not needing a separate power feed like the pedal max make the pedal commander more attractive to me - of course the huge discount with the group buy made it a no brainer

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• The real question here is did anyone notice that my phone is in a matching red case :P

• According to someone (who might be biased since he sells the Pedal Max), the Pedal Commander is a cheap knock-off. I'm really happy with my cheap knock-off!!!

I like that Pedal Commander has a far cleaner design, plugs inline with the existing plugs only (no other knob connections, or holes needed for a knob) and offers a bluetooth interface.

Very happy with my cheap knock-off as well!

• My guess that these are going to be almost identical, assuming you use a similar setting between the two. Except, the Pedalmax doesn't have the eco mode that I'm aware of.

just noticed the Pedal Max is now on sale at slingshot only - Halloween sale $245

• lol, isn't that one of the new iPhones?

it's an iPhone XR - not only is the case red, but the phone itself is red - - the X series just got knocked off the top spot by the just released 11 series - my wife and I like to upgrade right after a new series is announced - as such we got a much better price - - - we had many different iPhones over the years, but never the newest, always a step behind and its saved us a bunch without ever being to far behind in the technology

• Okay - just took the slingshot for a short test run and all I can say is WOW!

In my brain I know this device does not increase power, but it sure damn does feel like it does and not by some small amount

Ran in "sport" mode at zero - no + or - just straight sport and I like it - hit the gas and the sling jumps like it has instant power - as I think someone above said its almost like the instant on you would get from an electric

decided to jump on the freeway just to play and was rolling on the on ramp at a steady 28mph and punched it - I was surprised when I spun the tire shifting into third - my sling is stock and this is not something that normally happens going into third - a chirp perhaps but this was enough that I had to let of just a tad

anyway - I am 100+ percent satisfied - this thing does what it says it will do and it does it in spades - this is going to go right up at the top of my list for mods that are the best bang for the buck!!!

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• I'm right there with ya.. It honestly doesn't make sense how much of an improvement it makes. It's like an entirely different machine. I'm glad you guys understand now why I was so excited. Lol.

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• SOD is according to what brand of tire you are running, The Nitto 555 G-2 will do this and I am NA also. I have actually had my Sling spinning all the way into 3rd gear and get side ways and had to back out of the gas. But just to be clear that was on old airport asphalt on a different tire.

• SOD is according to what brand of tire you are running, The Nitto 555 G-2 will do this and I am NA also. I have actually had my Sling spinning all the way into 3rd gear and get side ways and had to back out of the gas. But just to be clear that was on old airport asphalt on a different tire.

Believe it or not I have not played with turning off the traction control yet - - I know "what are you waiting for"

been thinking it might be something fun to play with when I am getting ready to replace my current rear tire

• Oh - one last thought to share

If you really want to get an appreciation for how much difference this thing makes drive around with it in sport mode for 30 minutes or more and then turn it off

I did this and was stunned by the difference!

To anyone still on the fence - - just buy it, I promise you wont regret it

• Believe it or not I have not played with turning off the traction control yet - - I know "what are you waiting for"

been thinking it might be something fun to play with when I am getting ready to replace my current rear tire

Edward Neal I don't turn mine off either except in the rain. I also hold the T/C button for a few more seconds and the stability control will also turn off. When my sling was a little over a year old it had some kind of glitch that made the T/C inoperative and you can really buzz the tire if you want to. The stability control is still on so if you get into some yaw it will cut the power so you wont spin out. Try it sometime. Be very careful if you turn the stability control off.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Believe it or not I have not played with turning off the traction control yet - - I know "what are you waiting for"

I have had mine since Tuesday and still have not installed it. If it does what everyone is talking about, I will bet you money it will light the Nitto 555 up in third gear.

• I have had mine since Tuesday and still have not installed it. If it does what everyone is talking about, I will bet you money it will light the Nitto 555 up in third gear.

I have the nitto 555 285/35 and yes, yes it will.

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• The worst tire I have had on the Sling for traction.

mine have held great. Have them all way around. Holds right for me in curves. Only had two drift/slips in 15 mph curves with me doing over double that. I’m enjoying them.

I’ve even been caught in heavy rain on interstate and it’s held.

We all experience things different though.

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• oh you caught that too huh!? Lol. All over BookFace with that tag line. Hahahahaha

The balls on SSO are gigantic, they are calling out pedal commander for being a knockoff when the pedalmax is also a knock off...

Just saying, the hypocrisy there is really funny, just another perfect example why everyone should vote with their wallet and boycott the F out of SSO.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• The balls on SSO are gigantic, they are calling out pedal commander for being a knockoff when the pedalmax is also a knock off...

Just saying, the hypocrisy there is really funny, just another perfect example why everyone should vote with their wallet and boycott the F out of SSO.

But, it is made with "automotive rated components and wiring".

That's a pretty big honor in the industry.