So have others seen this ( waiting for these comments )

• The question posed...

I posted this question in a previous post in this thread but it was mixed in with other information and many of you may have missed it. What setting works best for you doing NORMAL driving , understanding it will change depending on circumstances? I have seen 3 now where one liked the Sport Mode with +1 sensitivity and 2 folks have it set for Sport Mode with +3 sensitivity. I understand many of you just received your Pedal Cdr and are trying to figure out your normal driving setting and you may not have figured it out yet.

And a response...

Me thinks the Miller Time query was for those that actually own a throttle controller.

Mileage may vary and my comprehension might be askew.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• With any setup "Ride your own Ride". If your not comfortable with the ride, trouble is just around the corner. Glad you found your comfort zone.

I think Sport mode + 3 sensitivity is the sweet spot for aggressive but not overly snappy and annoying. And yes, higher settings can become so responsive that it can get annoying and borderline dangerous.

• Interesting thought - - if a friend wants to drive your slingshot and you are hesitant - put it in eco mode 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My issue was a self inflicted wound. The problem was that I had taken off my gas pedal plug and left it off for over an hour before I installed the Pedal Cdr. The instructions state and I did not read it: "If you unplug the gas pedal too soon, you will receive a check engine light because the vehicle's computer still has power and has detected a sensor was unplugged". Anyway, I was going to disconnect the battery to see if it would clear the check engine light. Before I did that, I restarted my SS 3 times and on the 3rd try the check engine light went away. In essence, good to go now!!!

A special thanks to WOKKA for his recommendation. The 3 restarts solved the issue without disconnecting the battery.

I have a question for those of you who have installed their Pedal Cdr: What setting works best for you since I have not tried it yet? I have seen 2 where one liked the Sport Mode with +1 sensitivity and another with Sport Mode with +3 sensitivity.

Thanks for the update. I was hoping it was something simple you figured out to maybe help it be avoided by those still having to install. Glad you got it figured out and the light reset nonetheless. The 3 start thing was informative as well. See, everything happens for a reason... I hope.

• So on an unrelated question for those that are trying this out (hope to have mine in tonight) on the topic of settings. I was curious to see if it would easily turn off to be able to compare or run without it, obviously that question was answered. Does the eco mode give it more lag per say than what the slingshot has without the controller on? Hopefully that question makes sense. I guess I'm trying to understand if even eco mode has more response than the controller off or if the controller off lies somewhere between eco and city?

• So on an unrelated question for those that are trying this out (hope to have mine in tonight) on the topic of settings. I was curious to see if it would easily turn off to be able to compare or run without it, obviously that question was answered. Does the eco mode give it more lag per say than what the slingshot has without the controller on? Hopefully that question makes sense. I guess I'm trying to understand if even eco mode has more response than the controller off or if the controller off lies somewhere between eco and city?

I didn't try eco mode vs normal. Guess i didn't see the point while doing my testing but i'm sure someone will now though. :thumbup:

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• Here is an idea for keeping the pedal commander unit dry. I use a bigger one to keep my EZ Pass unit. It’s been in the rain I never remove it. You can apply waterproof treatment to the leather.

This case is smaller than the one pictured above. It’s slightly bigger than the pedal commander.

https://www.amazon.com/Padike-…fRID=EXN6B4K6GEHF2PFGD9AC

It comes in colors too.

There are other different cases on amazon.

• Ok so i went for late night drive to get more feel of this thing. All i can say is that it feels like a whole new machine. I took some on some backroad twisties just downshifting and playing with the acceleration and I just remembered why I bought this machine in the first place. Just a big smile. Yea, it’s a keeper.

• Nobody has yet to compare this pedal commander to an ECM tuned slingshot....I would like to have that comparison if at all possible...

you can ask slingmods , but I am pretty sure they are two different things - the pedal commander does not change the tune it only allows the throttle to open faster - and it will do this on a slingshot that has an EMS tune just like it will on a non tuned slingshot

• I'm tuned with a turbo, so I plan to give some results around that.

considering the uniqueness of your slingshot I am looking forward to your thoughts