So have others seen this ( waiting for these comments )

• .....I'm listening......because I've been wanting something like this that I can change the map and/or better throttle response, myself not just read my ecu ( which I have ).....now I know it might not brake the speed record BUT neither will mapping my ecu ( which I'll have to protect from thieves and the dealership for repairs ) .......I'm guessing I'll have to either be the guinea pig or wait for some real world reviews......got me another bag of popcorn.......

• I do think this looks like a better controller than the knob on the pedal max and I also notice that just like the PedalMax there are two different options, one for 2015 and 2016 and another for 2017 and later, makes me wonder what changed between 2016 and 2017

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well I know the harness plug under the steering wheel isn't the same , I have the software to read my ecu ONLY...... and found out by trying to read a friend's 16.5 (NoGo).... It's like having power commander on a 2 wheel motorcycle or like my FP3 on my Harley, where I can change the maps myself but instead this is giving you more options for your throttle responding .....so taking into account , I changed my air box & exhaust already, this should factor all of that and have my slingshot really feeling goddamn happy lol......

• Well I know the harness plug under the steering wheel isn't the same , I have the software to read my ecu ONLY...... and found out by trying to read a friend's 16.5 (NoGo).... It's like having power commander on a 2 wheel motorcycle or like my FP3 on my Harley, where I can change the maps myself but instead this is giving you more options for your throttle responding .....so taking into account , I changed my air box & exhaust already, this should factor all of that and have my slingshot really feeling goddamn happy lol......

I dont think this one or the pedal max plug into the ECU plug, I think they plug down where throttle connects, but I could be wrong

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I dont think this one or the pedal max plug into the ECU plug, I think they plug down where throttle connects, but I could be wrong

You are correct. It simply intercepts the plug going to the gas pedal. Nice thing about this unit is that it's just the "one" plug intercept. You don't need to run another harness to power and ground like some other throttle controllers on the market. It pulls power and ground from the gas pedal plug for a 2 minute installation. It also stores your last pedal setting so you don't have to set it every time you drive. Happy to offer a group buy on this item if you all are interested! Please let us know and we'll make it happen! :)

Thanks!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• This looks like another alternative to the PedalMax but with slightly better features and about the same price. Everyone that owns the Pedalmax loves it so far. I am about to order one of the two.

Hello Orange, let us know if we can assist you on the pedal commander. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on this beast. If you don't love it, send it on back for a full refund. One of my personal favorite mods to date!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• I do think this looks like a better controller than the knob on the pedal max and I also notice that just like the PedalMax there are two different options, one for 2015 and 2016 and another for 2017 and later, makes me wonder what changed between 2016 and 2017

Hello Ed, the pin configuration changed on the newer models requiring the need for two different skus!

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Thanks for giving feedback on it, a lot of us have been sceptical on it's real effectiveness vs just slamming the throttle down fast.

Would you be up to doing a demo unit to someone like rabtech or Dave@DDMWorks for a review? If I'm speaking out of turn guys, feel free to slap me around.

• Thanks for giving feedback on it, a lot of us have been sceptical on it's real effectiveness vs just slamming the throttle down fast.

Would you be up to doing a demo unit to someone like rabtech or Dave@DDMWorks for a review? If I'm speaking out of turn guys, feel free to slap me around.

Hello Wokka, we were honestly huge skeptics ourselves as we've never used a throttle response controller on any vehicle. The difference is insane. I was also of the mind set that smashing down the throttle would achieve the same results but it simply does not. It turns the sling into a different beast. The best analogy i could give is the DDM short shifter. While it's not adding any actual power.. it reduces the time to bang through gears which makes it quicker to get from point A to B and is a lot funner doing so. I guess you could also reference increasing the sensitivity of a trigger on a weapon to your personal preference. One could argue it's no different than smashing the trigger.. but the sensitivity can be tuned to each user making it a very personal and invigorating experience. Every other performance mod is what it is. They're not adjustable to this level if at all. If you wanna snappy response.. simply turn the dial to Sport+, you wanna that sweet spot for throttle response while hitting canyons hit Sport, etc.

We've already sold out most of the first batch so i expect we should see a good number of product reviews roll into the site in the next month or so. Until we build up Slingshot reviews on this product itself, i'd recommend a google search on "Pedal Commander Reviews".. you'll find a ton of threads for other vehicles such as Vettes, Stangs, etc. with people dropping their jaws on how much funner it makes the vehicle to drive. There's also a bunch of youtube videos showcasing this.

We'll also be doing a video installation of the product as well as going over all the features such as modes and bluetooth control in the upcoming weeks. We're moving into a larger film studio this week and next so our video schedule is a bit behind. We're going to try and capture just how responsive you can make the gas pedal with and without the pedal commander installed in the video to showcase the difference. Stay tuned...

P.S. If you personally decide to get one, please contact our customer service team and ask for Chris and we'll set ya up with a nice discount. If you don't absolutely love it, send it back for a refund! Thanks! :)

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Ah one more thing worth mentioning is that the 36 settings on the commander which consist of 4+, 4- and baselines for four different modes which includes ECO, City, Sport, Sport+ are preset "maps" that are imported as a file to the Pedal Commander itself. Each pedal commander unit has a unique serial# on it so if for any reason we launched a more/less aggressive MAP file or for some reason had an issue with the MAP on the Pedal Commander. The MFG Tech Support can actually fix the problem remotely since the system is supported via bluetooth and allows them to send you a new map file than can be updated without having to return the unit. Pretty crazy.. so basically remote diagnostics. Hopefully that never needs to be used.. but we thought that was a pretty nutty feature.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Silly question, but what impact would this have on a boosted sling?

We have it on our DDM Turbo Sling too.. my face is barely wide enough to accommodate the smile that's created! Lol.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif