I like this guys write up

• he seems to get it better than most - his answer to is it a car or a motorcycle is perfect

Is it a car or a motorcycle?

Who gives a shit? There is an ominous warning sticker in the cockpit that proudly proclaims it’s a motorcycle. But there is a steering wheel. The correct-est answer to this question for me has been “I don’t care.”

I also like that he only got 900 miles out of the rear tire - - tells me he had fun

Revzilla Slingshot review

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Some things he said are not true, in my opinion

• Some things he said are not true, in my opinion

I dont think anyone who only has a Slingshot for the time it takes to do one of these reviews is ever going to get everything right or everything wrong, What I like about this is more about his attitude than anything else - he seems to get it in that the slingshot is its own thing that shouldn't be compared to a Miata or a motorcycle and this was the one thing that I found very different and prompted me to want to share it here.

• I dont think anyone who only has a Slingshot for the time it takes to do one of these reviews is ever going to get everything right or everything wrong, What I like about this is more about his attitude than anything else - he seems to get it in that the slingshot is its own thing that shouldn't be compared to a Miata or a motorcycle and this was the one thing that I found very different and prompted me to want to share it here.

I agree with that, unlike that other person that did a review a good while back.

• I have read probably 5 or 6 reviews on the Slingshot before this one and the one thing that has been fairly consistent has been the negative attitude on the part of the reviewer because the slingshot doesnt fit into the same box as the other vehicles they review. Motorcycle guys put it down because its not like what they expect in a motorcycle and car guys put it down for not being what they expect in a car.

what made this review stand out to me was that the reviewer judged the slingshot for what it is instead of bitching about what it is not

• His point is well made.. It is to each their own. What drives each of us is different. Remember when someone did the chart and it showed the SS was like 57% motorcycle and 43% car.. Well now I guess I am 57% car with that fourth wheel and I still don't give a shit.. :)

I think it looks like a SpeedRacer.. well a SlingRacer anyway...

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...