End of Season Party - Alamo Cycle Plex San Antonio

• Official itinerary not yet released. This is some details.

SEPT 28 / 29. Calling all Slings ! Huge lot party at Alamo Cycle Plex starts at Noon. Group ride downtown Saturday night and Sunday party at @thewellsanantonio from 2-5. #slingshotweekend #alamocycleplex1

• Calling all Local area riders... let’s make a showing and support our visiting family from out of town. Riders from Houston, Corpus Christi and Dallas will be here in a couple weeks. Get it on your calendars! 🙌🙌🙌

+++++++++++

Riders4Life proposed itinerary (subject to changes)

Riders4Life End of Season San Antonio Party

Departing Houston Saturday, September 28th;

Returning to Houston Sunday, September 29th

Saturday departure meetup location: Buc-ee’s 27700 Katy Freeway Katy, Texas 77494

Time: 7:30a.m.

Departure: 8:00 a.m.

Fuel stop: Buc-ee’s 10070 Interstate 10 Luling, Texas 78648

Arrival/San Antonio, Texas @ approximately 12:00 p.m. go directly to Alamo Cycle Plex (Party - fun; food; drinks; beer; prizes) Depart ACP 2:45 p.m.

Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade 3:00 check-in; rest and relaxation; meetup in parking area 6:00 p.m.

Planned ride 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Slingshot San Antonio)

San Antonio Riverwalk 9:00 p.m. - until (Party, Party, Party)

Departure/San Antonio meetup parking area 7:30 a.m.

Departure time: 8:00 a.m. (will make stop for fuel and breakfast on the way out)

Fuel stop: Buc-ee’s 10070 Interstate 10 Luling, Texas 78648

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Y'all missed a great time! I ended up coming down mainly to just pick up parts at ACP. Ended up going to @2W2X1's house, out to dinner then a night ride thru San Antonio, The Alamo, and The Oasis for beers. I counted about 50 Slingshots.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Good times chavey2 !!! Glad to have you over at the oasis.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Agreed, family comes first. That's why I called my UTSA daughter to come join us! We've got a great story now about being caught in a rain storm in the Slingshot, getting soaked. It's pretty neat when you're daughter says you're a cool dad!

Of course, she also said not to let it go my head. Too Late!8)