finder gap fillers

• are you still selling the gap fillers to cover the holes after the stock mud flap / fenders are removed?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I was trying to find a set. Slingrazor sent me a spare set he had laying around (I assume a prototype effort) that I'm going to install when I get a chance. ZZP said he was going to have them for sale by next spring.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• I was trying to find a set. Slingrazor sent me a spare set he had laying around (I assume a prototype effort) that I'm going to install when I get a chance. ZZP said he was going to have them for sale by next spring.

Thank you - I am aware of ZZP's plans, but I figured it was worth asking here in this vendor area considering they were the ones selling them originally to go with their front fenders

• Sorry when I read this I thought it was a PM to me. I think the 3's da life guys still have them I just didn't have any luck getting the details on how to order them.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

The ones I sent you are the same as sold by Threes Da Life. I designed these fillers over 2 years ago when the mud flaps were removed from both our slings. Mark from Threes Da Life asked if he could use the design and started providing them with his fenders. I also had some that were made out of sheet metal instead of ABS for those who wanted to paint them.

Glad you got them.

• The ones I sent you are the same as sold by Threes Da Life. I designed these fillers over 2 years ago when the mud flaps were removed from both our slings. Mark from Threes Da Life asked if he could use the design and started providing them with his fenders. I also had some that were made out of sheet metal instead of ABS for those who wanted to paint them.

Glad you got them.

this is good information - thank you

• We have Eliminator kits back in stock and ready to ship. For those that were on the pre-order list your kits will be shipping out tomorrow.

PM or email us at info.rockmybling@yahoo.com if you are interested or would like more info about the kits.

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM