Performance Exhaust

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • I have a 2017 SLR with a Pro-charger and stock exhaust. I want to add a performance exhaust that isn't super loud.

I think I want to go with the 1320 performance V2 header/ downpipe, with the Thermal R&D front exit exhaust?

Not sure that I want to go with rear exit exhaust because I heard that with a tall windshield and roof; cabin fumes can be bad?

Any input would be great before I pull the trigger!

• have you looked at the ZZP exhaust system? it it the same as they use in their turbo charger kit. I like that it replaces everything in a simple setup with no springs - - - - - ZZP Slingshot exhaust package

Also it is very reasonably priced :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL
    JRI GT coil overs, DDM short shifter
    Twist Dynamics Sway Bar & DDM mounts

MeanSling Sport Top & OEM Dual Windshield

Pedal Commander + Misc Other Goodies

• If you've got the Pro-Charger Supercharger, you're one of the few who has one... Before changing the exhaust, I'd check with the guy who did the ECU reprogram to see if there's enough fuel to cover the flow change. Most supercharger maps run rich, so there should be enough margin, but I'd check just in case. I'd also check the MAP sensor (typically changed to a 2-bar MAP sensor) to make sure that it's a secure mounting. DDM sells clips to hold these securely in the Slingshot manifold to avoid leaks or detachment.

• bigred Here is a link to our header and exhaust package https://zzperformance.com/coll…slingshot-exhaust-package If you have any questions you can email me directly at Kyle@zzperformance.com. You will not have to adjust your tune. In all of the testing we have done, the factory exhaust manifold and cat are not very restrictive and it will not make a difference in the tune since it is all speed density. If you want to hear a sound clip against the factory exhaust, you can hear it here

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Thanks Kyle & gearhead!

Kyle, I talked to Chris at CBM Motorsports last night and he said to give ZZP a call about a new tune, or not. I did not realize that you guys were here in GR.

I will stop in this afternoon and see you (If your in the office) and we can determine the next step. Thanks again guys!

Kyle, I talked to Chris at CBM Motorsports last night and he said to give ZZP a call about a new tune, or not. I did not realize that you guys were here in GR.

I will stop in this afternoon and see you (If your in the office) and we can determine the next step. Thanks again guys!

I will be here! Definitely stop by. I leave from 2-240 to pick my son up from school and drop him at day care. Aside from that I will be here all day.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

If you're going to Eureka Springs, look me up.

Ruby has a ZZP header, exhaust, and tune.

🤠:!:

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.