• Hi All, new owner here from Southern Ontario Canada.

Just took the plunge, traded the motorcycle and purchased a 2019 Slingshot SL. and now the upgrades begin ....

• Welcome!

Just to give you a heads up: Get some seat time before you spend too much money on mods. Some mods are great, some you will wish you went another direction. Get to some of the Get To Gethers and see what other people have done that you like (or don't like).

I know - it's hard once that mod bug bites.

• Hi All, new owner here from Southern Ontario Canada.

Just took the plunge, traded the motorcycle and purchased a 2019 Slingshot SL. and now the upgrades begin ....

Get lots of seat time in before going to NUTS with the 'mods'...lots of things you can do. Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" Over the years I have seen guys spend lots on stuff that three weeks later they wanted to change...

• Were a Hardy bunch uyp here! :-)

2019 SL Black Pearl

Wycked Hitch & Wiring Harness

Ultimate Fitted Carpet Mats

FZ-1 Auxiliary Fuse Block

Metricks Bolt-on Hugger Rear Fender

Metricks License Plate Relocater

Dash Mount Coaxial Heat Mount

LED White/Blue Under Dash Lighting

• Get lots of seat time in before going to NUTS with the 'mods'...lots of things you can do. Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" Over the years I have seen guys spend lots on stuff that three weeks later they wanted to change...

Just a couple of Mods at first, looking at the F4=3 windshield, the stock is just a bit to low for my height, and a Wycked Trailer hitch so I can tow my motorcyle camper. Anything else ill see in person at one of the meets next year.

2019 SL Black Pearl

• Just a couple of Mods at first, looking at the F4=3 windshield, the stock is just a bit to low for my height, and a Wycked Trailer hitch so I can tow my motorcyle camper. Anything else ill see in person at one of the meets next year.

If you really drive hard start with the performance mods first. IMHO DDM short shifter, Hawk 5.0 brake pads and of course the brake master cylinder brace. They you can really pick up from there

• Just a couple of Mods at first, looking at the F4=3 windshield, the stock is just a bit to low for my height, and a Wycked Trailer hitch so I can tow my motorcyle camper. Anything else ill see in person at one of the meets next year.

donlod55 just be aware that Ontario prohibits the pulling of a trailer with the slingshot. I know of another Ontario owner that does and I don't believe he has had any law issues yet but just be aware.

• Welcome welcome welcome. Somebody from up your way was just down here at an event.

donlod55 just be aware that Ontario prohibits the pulling of a trailer with the slingshot. I know of another Ontario owner that does and I don't believe he has had any law issues yet but just be aware.

Yep I'm aware, don't understand it but that's our bright MTO! At any rate, I have a camper I bought and towed it with the motorcycle, you know that's safer then a three wheeler :-) so bring on there tickets! (hopefully our law enforcement isn't up on this)

2019 SL Black Pearl

• I made a mod list early on that had three columns:

Must Have (function & safety)__________Must Have (Performance)___________Want to have (looks, crazy performance, bling, etc.)

I've checked off some of the things from each column (like lunch in a Chinese restaurant!), others I've let go. I made sure I had the cash for each one before I pulled the trigger, and I thought carefully about each purchase. Saving the cash spread the mods out, kept me in the Captain's good graces, and I haven't bought anything that I regret.... not yet, anyway!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• HI Donlod55 , I'm just down the road from you in Dorchester (maybe an hour) when you do get around to looking at mods be sure to check out my site , I've been able to get a lot of mods back home GST/HST free for friends in the area, don't ask for details on a public forum , lol p.m. me .

Irregardless of that , we can offer the most affordable mods to all Slingshot owners anywhere . Check out all the best Slingshot products available from all the top manufactures at better than factory direct prices . Whether it's DDM, ZZP, WELTER , TWIST DYNAMICS or many more, you will always find this, our standard product listing below.

5% Points Awarded with this purchase, ensuring you Preferred Customer Pricing on your next visit. Also, calling us out on our Price Match Guarantee, ensures you the Industries best Sale prices, become 5% more affordable, when purchased through All Things Slingshot. We Will Not Be Undersold !

• HI Donlod55 , I'm just down the road from you in Dorchester (maybe an hour) when you do get around to looking at mods be sure to check out my site , I've been able to get a lot of mods back home GST/HST free for friends in the area, don't ask for details on a public forum , lol p.m. me .

Irregardless of that , we can offer the most affordable mods to all Slingshot owners anywhere . Check out all the best Slingshot products available from all the top manufactures at better than factory direct prices . Whether it's DDM, ZZP, WELTER , TWIST DYNAMICS or many more, you will always find this, our standard product listing below.

5% Points Awarded with this purchase, ensuring you Preferred Customer Pricing on your next visit. Also, calling us out on our Price Match Guarantee, ensures you the Industries best Sale prices, become 5% more affordable, when purchased through All Things Slingshot. We Will Not Be Undersold !

You carry anything in Dorchester Kev, or all by order? I'm heading down your way tomorrow to the dealer.

2019 SL Black Pearl