can anyone recommend a good dealership for service in NH / ME

• My local dealer in Bangor (Friend and Friend) is closing at the end of the month.

They've sold their franchise to another dealer in Bangor. But they will be new to polaris in general and slingshot specifically. they don't (yet) have any parts or qualified techs. So I'm looking for a tried and true dealer.

Don't really care where in ME or NH.

TIA, Dave

• My local dealer in Bangor (Friend and Friend) is closing at the end of the month.

They've sold their franchise to another dealer in Bangor. But they will be new to polaris in general and slingshot specifically. they don't (yet) have any parts or qualified techs. So I'm looking for a tried and true dealer.

Don't really care where in ME or NH.

TIA, Dave

I do my business with Absolute Power Sports in Gorham NH. Great place and they've always treated me well.

• I do my business with Absolute Power Sports in Gorham NH. Great place and they've always treated me well.

thanks, I've checked with my local car mechanic and he can do 80% of the maintenance I need, but It's good to know a good polaris place for those unique items (rear end) or warranty work