Zarate Wheel Rings

• Agreed 100%. Personal or external "issues" have absolutely nothing to do with business and should never be put as an excuse or possible explanation for bad business practices.

......because i cant bad mouth Zarate because i really like his products, got rid of my old rings that broke on me ( not naming the company) BUT the delay is effecting me and im sure others smh .........

• Is this the same individual that was showing off their new Lamborghini to the world here recently cause business was so good?

Not sure but i found out alot of what was delaying my order and others also..... https://www.facebook.com/sever…ston-tx/4710124582347396/

Then after shooting a text message stating that ill have to contact Paypal, i get a text back with a tracking # being shipped yesterday, so im just sitting here waiting ........well not actually sitting here , have to finish this harley up with a new 21" wheel, new forks, new exhaust and then hopefully the rings will be here........

• MADDMOE I am a slow learner here so I gotta ask... Do you have a "MOD" shop for bikes and SS's?? For a while there I thought you just had

A LOT of toys!8o

Nah work out of my garage for about 30 years on others big boy toys .........only 2 toys for me (harley/slingshot both customized).......ive just been blessed that this has always been my hobby , never advertised, people always find me by word of mouth.......back in the days when i was chasing bad guys , i would turn down overtime to come home and work on bikes STUPID ME but i love wrenching all day everyday !

• Nah work out of my garage for about 30 years on others big boy toys .........only 2 toys for me (harley/slingshot both customized).......ive just been blessed that this has always been my hobby , never advertised, people always find me by word of mouth.......back in the days when i was chasing bad guys , i would turn down overtime to come home and work on bikes STUPID ME but i love wrenching all day everyday !

Thank you for your service! We respect the thin blue line here.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• well hopefully you get your package and can move on. I just haven't been real impressed from what little bit I know about them prior to your experience. Don't get me wrong I've seen some of the stuff and it looks really good, just don't like some of the practices I've seen.

Had a real close buddy of mine helping me with my slingshot while working on theirs. Had ordered some wheel rings like you but afterwards got to looking at them and noticed they were off center. Once he contacted them he was told it was "geometrically impossible" to center a ring in the slingshot wheel. So he canceled the order and fabricated his own and got them centered. Well with no mention of canceling the order or saying anything bad he just simply posted some pics up of his wheel rings he made showing them off. Which I mean I don't blame him, they looked good! I wanted a set. Well he was quickly contacted by zarate and had legal action threatened against him if he tried to start selling them(which he had no interest in doing). Said he had a patent and could sue anyone that was selling wheel rings. I laughed and he moved on with his geometrically possible wheel rings. I laughed even further when this individual just recently released hood vents that sure do look alot like the ones I just purchased from DDM. But hey, to each their own. That's why it's good to have multiple options in the game and get to choose where to spend your money. But either way, atleast the snow from 2 months ago has finally cleared and your package is on the way so you can keep on keeping on:thumbsup:

• [quote='MADDMOE','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8282-zarate-wheel-rings/&postID=346334#post346334']

Someone from up above loves me again & since im done with my harley work , ill start on this A.S A.P.

[/quote]

Are those blue ones zarate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• well hopefully you get your package and can move on. I just haven't been real impressed from what little bit I know about them prior to your experience. Don't get me wrong I've seen some of the stuff and it looks really good, just don't like some of the practices I've seen.

Had a real close buddy of mine helping me with my slingshot while working on theirs. Had ordered some wheel rings like you but afterwards got to looking at them and noticed they were off center. Once he contacted them he was told it was "geometrically impossible" to center a ring in the slingshot wheel. So he canceled the order and fabricated his own and got them centered. Well with no mention of canceling the order or saying anything bad he just simply posted some pics up of his wheel rings he made showing them off. Which I mean I don't blame him, they looked good! I wanted a set. Well he was quickly contacted by zarate and had legal action threatened against him if he tried to start selling them(which he had no interest in doing). Said he had a patent and could sue anyone that was selling wheel rings. I laughed and he moved on with his geometrically possible wheel rings. I laughed even further when this individual just recently released hood vents that sure do look alot like the ones I just purchased from DDM. But hey, to each their own. That's why it's good to have multiple options in the game and get to choose where to spend your money. But either way, atleast the snow from 2 months ago has finally cleared and your package is on the way so you can keep on keeping on:thumbsup:

About the time I decided to stop making the rear protection plate that I came up with and sold for a couple years, Zarate knocked it off and started selling them. To be honest, I expected someone to do this sooner. I never considered applying for a patent because the cost versus the expected return wasn't even close. While copying other's products may seem unethical it is not illegal if they are not protected by patent laws, so when you put a new product out you take your chances on copycats. Many, including me, are bothered by this practice and the best defense you have is don't buy their products. If Zarate claims their product is patented, ask them for a copy of, or number for the patent. I'd bet a dollar to a donut that they don't have one in which case that would be an out and out lie. That, to me, is inexcusable. I'm not saying they don't have one. I haven't done the homework. Ask for proof and let us know what you find out.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)