Wife wants teeth!

• A little over a year ago I made a cover to go over the stock grill . It blocked approximately 30% of the opening. Everything went well even in 90 plus degree weather. Then I got caught in a traffic jam from a accident on a 95 degree day , after about ten minutes of sitting still it started to heat up . Just couldn't pull enough air with the fan . Luckily traffic cleared just as the light began to flash . I was able to get back up to speed and it cooled back down . When I got to my destination I removed the cover , just wasn't worth the risk.

I now have a different setup that I made to go in front of the stock grill.

• I sure wouldn't add that to the front grill if you ever plan to add a turbo or s/c intercooler to your ride. It's bad enough that the intercooler has to be in front of the radiator, but to add this much more of a restriction would be asking for trouble in high heat conditions

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Compromise. White teeth with red spattered on the tips and some runs on the bottoms.

Something like this

Beat me to it. was gonna say white with red tips. Great minds think alike :thumbsup:

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: