Two brothers Exhaust

• For a short time Slingmods was selling the Two brothers system for the Slingshot. If I remember correctly there were allot of problems with it. I heard people complaining about it not fitting correctly because things were not the exact right size and I remember Slingmods doing what they could to fix the problems and then they stopped selling it

Personally I think there are better options. for that exact same price you can get the ZZPerformance exhaust system for the Slingshot and it includes both the header and muffler and it is also the same muffler they use on their Turbo setup

I havent changed my exhaust, but if I ever do - this is the system I would go with

ZZP Slingshot exhaust package

currently shows as sold out, but I would be willing to wait for it - - - If you are interested am sure Kyle D can give you more information about availability

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If you are interested am sure Kyle D can give you more information about availability

I should have this combo back in stock in the next 1-2 weeks. We are also currently developing a few different rear exit exhausts that will work with our NA header and our turbo kit. I am trying to get 1 or 2 of the options ready for sale by Christmas but it may be spring depending on our manufacturing schedule.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke