Eureka Springs 2019

• @dangerdarrel turned me on to Peanut Butter bourbon !!! Never heard of or even thought of putting bourbon and peanuts together plus I been drinkin bourbon a LONG time!! This stuff is smooth and very tasty....who woulda thought 😂😂

Had a company get together this weekend and picked up a bottle of this (They sell it at Specs liquor in the Dallas area at least) and it's only $29 a bottle.

Great stuff, easy to sip, good flavor. Wound up going back and getting 2 more to share, we went through it pretty quickly!

• This was my first rally to been able to attend. i know from what i was hearing around that many things did not go as planned. Especially the group rides. Was only able to go on one. Thanks Tim0341 for his time leading it. I feel that I missed out on getting to meet and mingle with alot of you guys. I know dangerdarrell from meeting him and his wife in March, thought I had seen her slingshot but never saw Darrell. I hope next year it can be planned better and we can have some better group meets. Maybe I missed something idk.

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.