Engine hours?

• I had the Ride Command unit replaced for a navigation button issue last week. I just noticed that the "Engine Hours" value on the new Ride Command is zero. I don't recall what it was before I had the unit replaced. Is that value used on the SS, or will it always be zero?

• It is just a diagnostic value that dealers can monitor and look at when you come in for services or recalls. It has zero effect on how the slingshot runs or performs. It's just a measured metric.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• It is just a diagnostic value that dealers can monitor and look at when you come in for services or recalls. It has zero effect on how the slingshot runs or performs. It's just a measured metric.

Thanks. What I was wondering though is if it should show some value. Mine just stays at zero.

• Thanks. What I was wondering though is if it should show some value. Mine just stays at zero.

I personally do not have ride command but I would THINK that the new unit would increase just like the original unit did while you have the engine running measuring the amount of time the engine has been running. I have seen customers slingshots with accumulated time on theirs.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Well, looks like it was a false alarm. I rode it to work today and noticed on the ride that it suddenly showed 17.6 hours. Maybe it only shows time when the engine is running? I'll verify later today.