Seat Back on 2018

• All but 2 of the bolts on my driver side back have come loose. They didn't fall out because they are attached to something that has broken off. Took it to dealer Sat. and they want to keep it for 2 weeks to get a decision from Polaris. The Question is does the bolts screw into the backrest? and is that what I need to replace. Its only 1 year old and probably going to be covered by warranty but I am not going to let them have it for 2 weeks and sit outside.

Mike

• All but 2 of the bolts on my driver side back have come loose. They didn't fall out because they are attached to something that has broken off. Took it to dealer Sat. and they want to keep it for 2 weeks to get a decision from Polaris. The Question is does the bolts screw into the backrest? and is that what I need to replace. Its only 1 year old and probably going to be covered by warranty but I am not going to let them have it for 2 weeks and sit outside.

Mike

The seat problem is a well documented problem.... I have 2016 some no problem. However lots of the 2017/2018 had the problem that you are talking about. I do believe that Polaris replaced most of the seats.... They will probably do both the driver and passenger seats. Good luck. Hopefully one of the guys who had the problem can chime in...

• my 2016 has one bolt on the driver seat that has done this - without taking things apart I can't be 100% sure, but it seems like the metal screw that screws into a plastic insert that then screws into the actual seat back. for me its the top right bolt on the drivers seat back. It comes loose and hangs there but because it has the plastic part on it it cant actually fall out and if I grab it I can screw the insert back in and snug it down ever so slightly with my fingers, but if I try to turn it with a wrench it keeps getting tight and then pops loose - I assume that its striped

with it being only one screw out of all of the bolts in both seat backs I really hadn't worried about it - I might try squirting some silicon glue in there at some point - - the way the frame locks into the top of the seat back on my seats the frame probably wouldn't move even if both bolts fell out. I dont know if the frame on other years seats is held at the top like this

i-CCNGHFh-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies