Its race time. 1/2 mile at a time.

• Thanks Kyle! We definitely had a great time this weekend and we really appreciate the hospitality and camaraderie of you and your crew. While the weekend ended without any records being broken we did manage to get both slings back on the trailers under their own power and with no personal injuries.

Thanks again and we'll see ya in R kan saw! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Yep. I moved to 18.3 psi to get 137mph and I had wind blowing in my face at the start line that was drying my eyes out. I bet it was 15 to 20 mph at times.

@Kyle said it best. We had more fun talking and eating than racing this time. I didn't see any reason to push the white beast any harder. Pound for pound it held its own. Maybe next month we can get some racing done at Blythville.

Here are my weekend speeds

• Kyle, did the upper fender make any differences in the flapping? :00008356:

But seriously, can you tell a difference with that change? How was your rear spoiler working, I know we chatted about that at Huntsville.

Thanks and while you didn't raise any records higher, congrats on a successful weekend, no injuries and no broke vehicles :)

I'll be honest I do not understand the fender flapping joke that has been made twice now. confused-squared Regardless, haven't had the hood skins over my wheels or the mud flaps on since last year. It definitely made the front feel more stable above 120mph without them on there for me. The front splitter definitely makes a big difference. I am going to be putting on some sensors to show me how much force is being applied at speed. We did some wind testing of our own prior to the 1/2mi and got a lot of good info out of it. The rear wing on mine isn't doing much of anything in the form of down force being applied.

I would agree, it was a successful weekend for all of us. Like you said, no injuries and no broken vehicles.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Thanks Kyle! We definitely had a great time this weekend and we really appreciate the hospitality and camaraderie of you and your crew. While the weekend ended without any records being broken we did manage to get both slings back on the trailers under their own power and with no personal injuries.

Thanks again and we'll see ya in R kan saw! LOL

Ghost I have been spelling it wrong for too many years. Thanks for showing me the right way. Sorry won’t be there but hopefully y’all will have a great time.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Gee, I would have thought that having a 20 MPH headwind would have HELPED your top speed. All that RamAir power going into that throttle body. Must have needed some more fuel to use all that extra air. ?(?(?(

The good thing is you both survived in less than ideal conditions and had no breakage or loss of control issues.

Just a question for both of you. Are you running a 3 Bar map sensor for your tune since you're boosted at over 15 PSI ?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Gee, I would have thought that having a 20 MPH headwind would have HELPED your top speed. All that RamAir power going into that throttle body. Must have needed some more fuel to use all that extra air. ?(?(?(

The good thing is you both survived in less than ideal conditions and had no breakage or loss of control issues.

Just a question for both of you. Are you running a 3 Bar map sensor for your tune since you're boosted at over 15 PSI ?

I don't think I could have used more fuel if I wanted to. I drove just over 38mi that weekend and used about 13gal of fuel.. lol I'm using a 2 BAR MAP. 2BAR is 29psi. You can go beyond what they rated for and they still function. I only hit 30psi when using scramble boost in 4th. The rest of the time 4th gear sees 26psi when on my 1/2mi boost profile. We used 3 BAR sensors when we made 898whp on our Chevy Cobalt using 50psi.

• Truth be told, I think rabtech threw a race for the camera crew. ALLEGEDLY he was having tuning issues on that run. I think he's just a nice guy. He was actually having tuning issues though. Also, side bar, I don't see the videos until they are released.

• Am I the only one wondering what the cricket at 0:09 ran? LOL

Thanks for the entertainment gents. All of this makes me want to put my big boy pants on and really start modding. Living in the 300's to the wheels is getting really boring these days 8o