[MayMay 20, 2016 So Cal Spring Sling (Irvine, CA)

• Thanks buddy! You and the crew are fabulous!! Especially loved your "wing-man" and helping him understand the standards of "grooming"!!! I figured I'd give you a day or two to unwind before I slammed you with my request for seats and matching my color! Call you tomorrow or Wednesday brother! Ill be on the look out for the inserts to the stock radio if ya still have those carbon fiber looking ones! grin-squared
    Jonathan

Bahaha. Sounds like a plan! :)

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Man, I had sooooo much fun. :) Thank you guys very much for making it unforgettable. It was just awesome. I don't think I was able to get very much video footage as I was moving around a lot, but I'll try to throw something together with what I did get!

It was epic to meet everyone and to make just as many new friends at the same time.....There's just nothing better than that. :)

• Man, I had sooooo much fun. :) Thank you guys very much for making it unforgettable. It was just awesome. I don't think I was able to get very much video footage as I was moving around a lot, but I'll try to throw something together with what I did get!

It was epic to meet everyone and to make just as many new friends at the same time.....There's just nothing better than that. :)

Thanks for showing up brother!! My face hurt soooo much from smiling and laughing at all the funny shit that was happening and being said that I think I must have burned as many calories as we drank!! A great time for sure!

Glad you made it home safe and if you could post a pick of that rain jacket you went home with either here or under my vendor page, that would be awesome! I have someone wanting one but forgot to take pics!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Thanks for showing up brother!! My face hurt soooo much from smiling and laughing at all the funny shit that was happening and being said that I think I must have burned as many calories as we drank!! A great time for sure!
    Glad you made it home safe and if you could post a pick of that rain jacket you went home with either here or under my vendor page, that would be awesome! I have someone wanting one but forgot to take pics!!

Absolutely!! As soon as I unpack that is. :D