Installation of Full Blown Header and WP FSX Exhaust

• Yesterday I finished installing a Full Blown Header and Twist Dynamics WP Exhaust for my 2018 SS Grand Touring.

This was a CAT Delete Style... As we don't need this stuff in Iowa! LOL

Did an extensive install video 7 Hours condensed down to 37 Minutes. I will post sound clips later....

I would NOT do this install without a shop lift!

YouTube:

• Great video! I love the look of those headers, but with them sitting as forward as they are it looks like you restrict yourself from ever adding a Turbo or SuperCharger (If that's in your plans later on).

Other than that they look awesome. Now we need a full pull run video to hear what they sound like 8o

Thanks,

• Great video! I love the look of those headers, but with them sitting as forward as they are it looks like you restrict yourself from ever adding a Turbo or SuperCharger (If that's in your plans later on).

Other than that they look awesome. Now we need a full pull run video to hear what they sound like 8o

Thanks,

Yes, these headers are not Turbo Compatible, as I have no intention to do so. I figured in the unlikely event if I ever want to, I would change it out at that time....

• Yes, these headers are not Turbo Compatible, as I have no intention to do so. I figured in the unlikely event if I ever want to, I would change it out at that time....

they may not be turbo compatible, but they sure are pretty :love:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My first, and best sounding aftermarket exhaust back around 2/15 was by Full Blown. It now resides in DocG's Sling since I went to the Alpha side exit which came from WraithSS. Musical mufflers, not chairs. Good thing I already had DDM S/C when those great looking headers came out or they might be on DocG's sling also.

• personally if I were going to change out my exhaust I would go for the ZZP Performance system. I really like the way it looks and the way the header and muffler connect and from the sound clips I have heard I think I would like it.

also the price is very reasonable

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies