Running New Wires to the Battery

• Having to do as many modifications as we all do, especially seeing people doing all these new things and well we just have to mimic them and end up running more and more wires to the battery, how does everyone fit all these wires on the battery terminals? what is the fix? How can I make them easier to fit on there and not have 20 connections all on the same post?;(

• thanks Orangeman I am definitely going to install this. Not sure how many more mods I am going to install that I might need a large one but definitely the smaller one for now. I am not going to change the wiring of everything I already have installed but at least for future set ups and seat heaters and all that I need right now, this will be awesome. thanks again.

• Having to do as many modifications as we all do, especially seeing people doing all these new things and well we just have to mimic them and end up running more and more wires to the battery, how does everyone fit all these wires on the battery terminals? what is the fix? How can I make them easier to fit on there and not have 20 connections all on the same post?;(

Use a battery that has the dual post (top and the side) Use the top post for the Sling power and use the side post for add on's. This makes it easy to add stuff without having to pull the battery every time. I am using the Optima yellow top Group 25 with the dual post. It is on here somewhere, It will fit the 2015 as to heigth and is one inch shorter in length that the Group 35 battery

• I ran one big wire from the battery up under the hood to my neutrino 60 amp fuse box that I can control from my cell phone.

Below is the 100 amp breaker that feeds a hot buss. One wire feeds an extra fuse box. There is also a ground buss.

Here the neutrino is in a waterproof box. It comes on and off with the key.

• lol all of that looks confusing. I just want something simple so that us kindergartners can figure it out lol.

It’s in a waterproof box with tiny holes to run the wires in and out. It’s located right above the old exhaust system. It’s a pretty dry area....same location on the other side where the ECM is located.

With The neutrino fuse box you can individually control the amount of heat going to each seat.....with your cell phone.....

I have my heated riding gear hooked up to it. I can control my soles, pants, jacket and gloves.....individually just by tapping on the item and sliding my finger across the touch screen.....

If you buy the upgrade neutrino you can set the temperature to increase automatically by you speed, air temperature, altitude.

https://www.slingmods.com/arbo…ingshot?search=Fuse%20box

• For $20 more you can buy the 12 circuit block with 6 switched and 6 constant hot. It is a little bulky and I'm looking for the right place to mount it. I had the 6 circuit block on my 1st Sling and it mounted nicely next to the ECU.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• now you have me wondering lol. I already bought this one but still, is it constant hot? now I have to go look lol.

You can wire it either way by either using a switched wire like the power port in the glove box (which is a tiny wire and will only handle so much load), or a constant hot wire like the hot side of the alternator or running a wire to it directly from the battery. Whichever way you wire it, all 6 circuits will be the same.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I ran my hot off of the alternator, put an inline 40a fuse and a relay, triggered off of the switched 12v power in the glovebox, and then to the fuse block.

I figure 40a is enough for everything I planned to do, and if I outgrew that, I'd need a bigger fuse block than 6 slots :)

• Right now I have the capacity to have 12 extra circuits. 6 in my neutrino and 6 in a small regular fuse box. This is above what the SS comes standard with. The neutrino has internal electronic breakers. These fuse boxes need to be put somewhere dry and easy to get at. You don’t want to be tearing something apart to change a fuse in the middle of nowhere.

I’m currently....pun intended...using 5 in the neutrino and 3 in the small one.