I usually don't spam...but this looks like a great deal - QuickJack

• John Price I have no idea who told you that because this is a corporate wide discount.

You can sign up online https://www.lowes.com/mylowes/login?context=military or go to the customer service counter and they tie the discount to your MyLowes card so you will never need to show your ID again.

When you buy something and they scan your MyLowes card it subtracts the 10% automatically.

Something else I learned is that it WILL stack with any other discounts they offer. My Samsung Fridge was $4999 MSRP. During Labor day they offered 30% off that model. For Grins I scanned my card and they took an additional 10% off.

I would try the online way at a minimum if the local store is giving you any grief.

Thanks!

• I was at the Lowes down the street from my house yesterday and I got the military discount without any problems. A few months ago they changed their process and you have to register on-line for the discount and they associate it with your phone number. One of the cashiers told me that they had too many extended family members and friends trying to use the discount so they had to centralize the process instead of letting cashiers enter it themselves. Took just a few minutes to register and now they actually check my name against what comes up on the screen. From a business point I understand not wanting to extend my discount to any person I'm willing to share my ID card with so I don't have a problem with it.

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)