Under seat sub woofer

• I would like to add a sub woofer under the seat of my 2018 SLR LE. I am looking at the ROCKVILLE 10in 800w all In one system. Does anyone know what I need to make this compatible with my ride command? and if someone makes a plug and play harness?

'It's about the ride not the destination"

• I have no personal experience with anything like this, but having said that I wouldnt put any stereo component under the seat that was not fully waterproof

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I have a 1250 watt Pioneer amp under the drivers seat. Mounted it on spacers and bent some plexi to put at the back side of the amp to direct any water around and down to the drains. Have driven in LOTS of rain and no issues. Bought a 10" powered subwoofer for the passenger side and it does not fit under the seat. Looking for a different one. I believe Underground Auto makes a drop floor panel that could solve the issue but it is fairly pricey. May just cut the panel and make my own replacement floor panel.

• I used the Rockville 8" SS8P. Keep in mind:

Rockville 8" = 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8"

Rockville 10" = 13.4" x 12.4" x 2.7"

And I still had to grind away a tad of the seat frame underneath to get it to fit and allow the seat to move without rubbing. And that's with it off the floor the minimum you'd want to be water-safe, perhaps a quarter inch. I slightly enlarged the drain-holes, to be sure. Also be aware that it's difficult to get it to sound acceptable down there... it wants to vibrate the plastic floor something awful, unless you get it just right so that it only vibrates it enough to sound like crap. Once you get it somewhat acceptable, it works OK for complementing the other speakers with fuller sound, but you won't be booming. On the plus side, if you get pulled over, you know it probably won't be for a stereo noise ordinance.

No answer here about the output ports on the Ride Commander, but if you physically get it to fit under the seat of a Slingshot, you've broken some third-dimensional laws of space.

• I have no personal experience with anything like this, but having said that I wouldnt put any stereo component under the seat that was not fully waterproof

my all my alpine amps are there and have survived several rainstorms and all my washes, they are not waterproof, heck they are not even water resistant.....

Same for my Sony head unit.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• my all my alpine amps are there and have survived several rainstorms and all my washes, they are not waterproof, heck they are not even water resistant.....

Same for my Sony head unit.

I am really glad that it has worked out for you and others here, but I still would want waterproof equipment in that location, even if other equipment might work perfectly as yours has it would still have me freaking out every time I got caught in the rain and with my slingshot being my daily driver it just wouldnt be fun riding in the rain if I was thinking about the equipment under the seat all the time

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I would like to add a sub woofer under the seat of my 2018 SLR LE. I am looking at the ROCKVILLE 10in 800w all In one system. Does anyone know what I need to make this compatible with my ride command? and if someone makes a plug and play harness?

I would get in touch with Scott Riley at Sport Rider in Wisconsin. 715.834.0244 or find him on FB. He used a self contained under the seat powered sub by Cerwin Vega under each seat and it is hands down one of the best sounding audio setups I have heard in a Slingshot to date. I know he is fine with giving out the info on the parts he used. I know he had to shim the seat up a bit for it to fit but I do not think if it was much from what I remember. It also still had a comfortable seating position.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke