If there was a contest for how many things go wrong with your Slingshot, I would win..............

• Yep, gonna wiggle it Friday night with my mechanic/electrician guy

(That doesn't sound quite right...)

I was going to say something, but - - --- - never mind

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so let me get this straight

Are you going to wiggle it while your guy checks to see if its hot?

or

is your guy going to wiggle it while you check to see if its hot?

and if it never gets hot what will you and your guy do then?

• I think the canbus wiring system Polaris uses is very minimal at best. I eventually removed most of my led lights for this reason.
    Peg get those bearings replaced and save the old ones for emergency spare. They would have to remove the old ones anyway so get the bearings and take them to the installer. It shouldn’t cost you any more than the bearings. Have them check the spacers in there too, I had a set get ends ground from bearings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I think the canbus wiring system Polaris uses is very minimal at best. I eventually removed most of my led lights for this reason.
    Peg get those bearings replaced and save the old ones for emergency spare. They would have to remove the old ones anyway so get the bearings and take them to the installer. It shouldn’t cost you any more than the bearings. Have them check the spacers in there too, I had a set get ends ground from bearings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds good, thanks. I will be glad to get this done. Not had any trouble with the axle sheared off but will feel better with this fixed.

• If it never gets hot, we need at least two more people to continue the testing. Somebody's bound to make the connection.........

• Oh for Pete's sake... as an IT manager I tend to look for the most complicated answers. I checked fuses. connections. wiring. cables.

Who woulda thunk it was a new iPhone's charge slot.

I hate the lightning connection - it just takes a bump that moves the plug a bit and connection gone - several iPhones in the family and all of them have touchy charge slots

• Sometimes it's the simple things. As an IT manager, you should know to always check layer 1 first. You did partially by swapping cables, but you have to verify the entire circuit.

Yep. I know better. My first answer to anyone in the Firm is to "reboot." Solves most of the problems. I honestly just didn't think that a new iPhone Xs would have slot problems. It's like thinking the problem with the new laptop is the USB slot. Unheard of. But there it was :( I find it interesting too, that ANY after-market cables no matter how well done or how high the cost have trouble, but NO Apple cables have trouble. So I caved in and got three Apple cables to assure everything would work. I doubt that's a coincidence. But maybe I am paranoid.

• By the way, I had a Kenwood head unit put in, and the installer said he had to cut the metal decorative trim on the dash/around the radio and dash controls. Figures - once it was cut it looked horrible and curled. So taking the rest of it off ruined EVERYTHING on my dash. It pulled out ALL the switches, ignition, everything. My dash looks like sh$t now and everything (switches, ignition, etc) are very loose).

What can I do? I bought a Tuffskinz carbon fiber dash stick-on to cover the worse of it, but that won't do anything for the switches and toggles. Glue?

You'd all best stay far away from me. I told you, from the beginning I have the WORST luck...

dash.jpg