New member. New SS owner.

• HI all. Steve from SC here. I'm 58 and just made the switch from 2 wheels (Harley) to 3 wheels with a 2019 SS SLR. Just got it Saturday and have 301 miles on it so far just tooling around my local area :)

Hasn't been without issues, though. Discovered a pretty nasty factory paint defect right after I got it home. Dealers say they will fix under warranty. Then the Navigation button on the Ride Command stopped working Saturday night. Dealer is closed Sunday and Monday, but I'll be on the horn with them about that bright and early tomorrow AM. Anyway, aside from that, I love this thing! It's killing me to have to baby it during the break-in period :P Plan to take it to Key West next month. Can't wait!

• Welcome to the Slingshot Community. Check us out for "Mayhem in the Mountains". I went to my first event right after I got my Sling last year and the fun still hasn't stopped.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• HI all. Steve from SC here. I'm 58 and just made the switch from 2 wheels (Harley) to 3 wheels with a 2019 SS SLR. Just got it Saturday and have 301 miles on it so far just tooling around my local area :)

Hasn't been without issues, though. Discovered a pretty nasty factory paint defect right after I got it home. Dealers say they will fix under warranty. Then the Navigation button on the Ride Command stopped working Saturday night. Dealer is closed Sunday and Monday, but I'll be on the horn with them about that bright and early tomorrow AM. Anyway, aside from that, I love this thing! It's killing me to have to baby it during the break-in period :P Plan to take it to Key West next month. Can't wait!

Glad you made it over here... More "crazy's" here to have fun with and ride with.

• Another Welcome to the Family! This time from East Tennessee. Come on up to Bristol, Baby! In September for some Mayhem in the Mountains. We’re gonna ride some great roads, sharpen our skills, meet n greet and have a good time.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Welcome and congrats on the new SS! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.

I also converted from 2 to 3 wheels this year and I am very happy I made the switch :)

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Welcome to the madness!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Greets and welcome SZurlo !

Sounds like one of your riding buddies needs to bestow a Gremlin Bell on ya!

Enjoy the ride!

Actually, I accidentally left my gremlin bell on the Harley I traded in. That was obviously a serious mistake ;) Called the dealer and they are going to set it aside for me. Then again, maybe I need a new gremlin bell. The one from the Harley is probably full :)

• Actually, I accidentally left my gremlin bell on the Harley I traded in. That was obviously a serious mistake ;) Called the dealer and they are going to set it aside for me. Then again, maybe I need a new gremlin bell. The one from the Harley is probably full :)

You definitely don't want to bring your Harley gremlins to the SS.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.