Rotater cuff surgery

• Had the surgery Monday. Ice holder and sling on right arm. Typing this with one hand. Mouse with left hand. PITA!!!!
    3 months, 6 months, a year . . . who knows. The Sling will be sitting for awhile. Can't wait to get back in. (The real problem is getting out!!)

• Seen my Mom go through that on both shoulders. listen to your PT and do everything they say. The exercises are no fun, but necessary.

She hurt her knee part way through PT and it had to be put on hold for knee surgery, and without proper PT on her shoulder, it doesn't move in it's full range as before, just too tight now.

Good luck and get well quickly!

• God speed on the recovery. Your toy can and will wait for you.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Had the surgery Monday. Ice holder and sling on right arm. Typing this with one hand. Mouse with left hand. PITA!!!!
    3 months, 6 months, a year . . . who knows. The Sling will be sitting for awhile. Can't wait to get back in. (The real problem is getting out!!)

I have had both shoulders done... It is a PIA. Three months with PT is reasonable to be doing normal activities... Driving should not be a problem...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I know that the medicos are doing some mighty fine repairs these days. Heal up and follow directions. Prayers for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Sorry to hear for the down time due to your surgery, if you want to talk sling some time let me know we can drive up to one of the good bars in Waverly!

We HAVE to do that sometime. We go to Waverly a lot. Between Walmart and Applebee's, we should just move there.

Worked at the Courier at one time and have lived in both Waterloo an Cedar Falls. Menard's is my second home. :)

• We HAVE to do that sometime. We go to Waverly a lot. Between Walmart and Applebee's, we should just move there.

Worked at the Courier at one time and have lived in both Waterloo an Cedar Falls. Menard's is my second home. :)

We live down the street from Cedar Falls Menards, just North of Ridgeway on Deere Rd.

Heading to Harbor Freight to buy couple more jack stands, going to put ss in the air and work on belt alignment! Have nice AC shop with coffee pot... stop by some time! I will PM you my phone number