My batmobile vision is now complete...

• BTW, although I am too old to be putting on a costume I do have my two regular batmobile riders with me that I hope to get costumes for during the holloween season. Here is Robin the dog wonder....

And his sister who will either be batgirl (if I can find the costume. She does have the ears for it) or wonder girl-dog (wonder woman)

• Well the bubble canopies do fit but were not intended for 2019 models, the were designed with two bolt attachments (1 on each side). Polaris decided to remove the inner bolt fittings for 2019 meaning all there is are gaping holes where there should be threaded inserts on the inside section for each canopy. So basically I only have one bolt holding each one down on the outside. The stock windshield only uses a single bolt on the outsides and one for a center mount (3 total).

The good news is they are installed firm enough once you get the center paneling seated over them for the inside of the canopies.

Although the look is perfect for the batmobile theme the functionality is disappointing. I can see why Polaris did away with this design and stuck with the windshield. The wind noise around your head is really annoying. Sure the extra airflow keeps things much cooler but at the cost of a lot of noise. I will use them for now until the fall then probably switch back to the stock windshield for warmth and less noise. Still the look is indeed perfect.

If only they had been 20% wider and 20% taller I think they could have matched the windshield functionality.

• Well the bubble canopies do fit but were not intended for 2019 models, the were designed with two bolt attachments (1 on each side). Polaris decided to remove the inner bolt fittings for 2019 meaning all there is are gaping holes where there should be threaded inserts on the inside section for each canopy.

You can get the wellnuts which are the insert into that big hole :

WELLNUT-M6X1.0 Part number # 7547772

It's item #9 at https://www.polarispartsmonste…dy-windshield-all-options and you can also see the screw and washer used.

My Twist Dynamics / Madstatd adjustable windshield came with extra of these for it's mount

Let me know if you have any questions.

• The missing rubber nuts come in a small package inside thew box that the windshiels came in. They are avaialble from Polaris if you didn't get them, or are available at most hardware stores

yes, my kit with 4 new wellnuts in a small package in the box

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• yes, my kit with 4 new wellnuts in a small package in the box

prob is my set were given to me for free (still gave the guy some bucks) so no well-nuts for me. He either used them or lost them. The shields were collecting dust in a corner of his garage.

Meh doesn't matter, probably going back to the full windshield this fall, after I get my fill of the bubbles for now. Seriously that wind noise around the ears is deafening even with a full helmet. Thank god I use hearing protection because the times I haven't I feel I lost some hearing when I get back home. My dogs love the extra airflow though, they look so cute when they have their snouts tilted-up taking/sniffing in all that air at speed.

I swear my dogs have more fun in the sling than I do, they get to enjoy not only new sights and sounds but smells lots and lots of new smells.

• prob is my set were given to me for free (still gave the guy some bucks) so no well-nuts for me. He either used them or lost them. The shields were collecting dust in a corner of his garage.

Meh doesn't matter, probably going back to the full windshield this fall, after I get my fill of the bubbles for now. Seriously that wind noise around the ears is deafening even with a full helmet. Thank god I use hearing protection because the times I haven't I feel I lost some hearing when I get back home. My dogs love the extra airflow though, they look so cute when they have their snouts tilted-up taking/sniffing in all that air at speed.

I swear my dogs have more fun in the sling than I do, they get to enjoy not only new sights and sounds but smells lots and lots of new smells.

I love the extra wind with my double bubbles and even with just my little 1/2 helmet I dont find the noise to be a problem, but then again I rode with no windshield for a week before installing the double bubbles so I know how much difference there really is - - also I guess with all of our days well over 100 degrees might affect my perspective

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies