ZZP Ecotec Dyno Day 2019

• We are having an Ecotec Dyno Day on Sat. Aug. 3rd starting at 9am. Being that our Slingshots have Ecotec engines in them we are welcoming all Slingshots out. Because we currently have an above ground dyno, we will not be able to get Slingshots on the dyno at this event due to time constraints. We will likely have a Slingshot Dyno Day if we get enough interest in this event. If we can get enough Slingshots, at least 3-5, to come up we will have our own part of the judged car show just for Slingshots with a trophy award. My Slingshot will likely be getting put on the dyno as the last vehicle of the day for 1 pull. If you ever wanted to see a Slingshot make over 500whp on a Mustang dyno in person, here is your chance. We are located in Wyoming MI.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1021067098090693/

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Little more than a bump for me to get there...

Gonna have to wait for the video without gratuitous donuts.

donuts? Did someone say donuts, I think I was telling Kyle D and Al about a Canadian treat so I better bring them something a whole lot better than donuts. Now just hope the weather man says it's good to go and if the border guards let me over there then it will happen :thumbsup:

• [quote='gooseman','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8100-zzp-ecotec-dyno-day-2019/&postID=277757#post277757']

Little more than a bump for me to get there...

Gonna have to wait for the video without gratuitous donuts.

donuts? Did someone say donuts, I think I was telling Kyle D and Al about a Canadian treat so I better bring them something a whole lot better than donuts. Now just hope the weather man says it's good to go and if the border guards let me over there then it will happen :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Ninimo bars? Yum.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Made it back home safely and had a great trip. Kyle D and his partner in crime Al were busy all day but found time to take me on a plant tour and also to take my sling for a drive hooked up to their computer and tweak the settings some. Runs awesome 😎 anyways the Canadian butter tarts were quickly consumed and thinking EjFord was coming I brought him a package of them but Kyle's cute assistant ended up getting them since I definitely don't need them added to my waist line ;( Now off to a evening concert. Busy day

• Made it back home safely and had a great trip. Kyle D and his partner in crime Al were busy all day but found time to take me on a plant tour and also to take my sling for a drive hooked up to their computer and tweak the settings some. Runs awesome 😎 anyways the Canadian butter tarts were quickly consumed and thinking EjFord was coming I brought him a package of them but Kyle's cute assistant ended up getting them since I definitely don't need them added to my waist line ;( Now off to a evening concert. Busy day

Thanks for making the long haul over and thank you for the butter tarts. Those were pretty awesome. The team inside made short order of them. Thank god we do not have those here. I'd never be able to fit into my seat!

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke