• I use the CBD roll-on for my hands, it helps a lot with the arthritis there.

does nothing for my lower back, but I've been seeing a chiropractor for my back and I'm almost completely pain free for my back. I now go once a month or as needed for my back.

• I use the CBD roll-on for my hands, it helps a lot with the arthritis there.

does nothing for my lower back, but I've been seeing a chiropractor for my back and I'm almost completely pain free for my back. I now go once a month or as needed for my back.

Apple Cider Vinegar will take care of the arthritis pain in the joints (Hands) 1 or 2 tablespoons with water and a little honey will help you get the vinegar down until you get us to it. Believe me that it does work after you take it for a while you will realize that you no longer hurt. My problem is the back lower 3-4 and 4-5 has been fused in 2005 I was good for about 3 years after that, one was bone to bone before surgery and I lived with it for about 9 years before surgery. I have survived on Norco 3 pills a day for the past few years, I also have a high threshold of pain so only take what I have to. The CBD oil is not helping with the back pain. With the crap going on we need to find something else. My GP doctor does not believe in the pain killers and has tried to explain away the pain and things to do. Been there done that and told him if there was anything else that worked we would already be taking it. Short story I told him that I hoped he needed a pain killer in his future and could not get it. That did not go over to well. Kragon I think that is right, works so I am told but it is habit forming

• Conolidine is a plant alkaloid, non-opiate pain reliever. It does have side effects similar to morphine. Not clear at this time if it has addictive properties. Has not been studied clinically in human trials that I could find, but has been subjected to animal testing, primarily with mice. Not currently regulated by the FDA, not sure if I would trust it myself. Recommend you use it with caution and talk about it with your doctor.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.