EBC Sport Slotted Rotors

• Well you know , at his household he is underdog. He really only gets out for a few hours, then head home. Me on the other hand say let’s ride, only not in 100 plus heat.

Anyway would like to ride along

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I don't have proof MiM but by the looks of that picture they are doing a better job of cleaning than you :D truly awesome that they help you do that. Enjoy the time with them while you can it doesn't take long for them to grow and move on to their own lives. Soon they will be wanting the keys to go for a ride to pick up their boy friends for a night out.

• I don't have proof MiM but by the looks of that picture they are doing a better job of cleaning than you :D truly awesome that they help you do that. Enjoy the time with them while you can it doesn't take long for them to grow and move on to their own lives. Soon they will be wanting the keys to go for a ride to pick up their boy friends for a night out.

I have the 8 year old grand daughter that sticks to my side like that, since about a year old. She just happens be the last one of the 9 total and the rest of them never did that.

• So I emailed EBC and here was the reply

The front pad is FA669/4 and the rear is FA670. While these aren’t greenstuff precisely, these are the equivalent for the Polaris. They are the same material but, have a black backing plate.

Front

EBC Organic Brake Pads - FA669/4

• Organic compound brake pads are a direct replacement for your OE pads
    • The perfect choice for everyday use
    • Quiet, smooth, progressive braking power with excellent cold friction rating
    • Yellow code compound upgrades braking performance for higher-performance driving situations
    • Provide excellent brake "bite" when cold and extreme resistance to fade at high temperatures
    • Provide excellent feel at the pedal and progressive braking power with reduced stopping distances
    • All front brake pad kits include four pads for left and right caliper fitments

Included Items:
    (4) Disc brake pads
    (1) Packet EBC claiper lube
    No instructions
    Part #: 1914469 Mfg #: FA669/4 Position Front Type Brake Pad - Non-Metallic Units Set Weight 29.00 lbsSpecifications

UPC Code: 889668097917

Rear

Part #: 1914471
    Mfg #: FA670
    Position Rear Type Brake Pad - Non-Metallic Units Set Weight 1.50 lbs
    Included Items:

(2) Disc brake pads

UPC Code: 889668097924