Which LED Headlights?

• I'll let you know Tuesday evening what my thoughts are. Been sick all weekend and lots like rain tomorrow, but Tuesday was clear... for now. At least it won't be 105+ heat index like right now.

Just a small town farmboy, handy with my hands and originally trained as a automotive technician. Lives in Swayzee Indiana.

• Okay, so I installed some basic LED today. H3's on the outside and H9's on the inside. I got them on Amazon Prime day discount which was saying they were marked down from $29.99 to $18.59 - a 40% savings. Of course, now they are only $20.16 regular so I dunno how much I really saved. Amazon Infitary LED Bulbs

I haven't had a chance to check them at night, but here's the pics

Before:

During (You can see the LEDs on the drivers side):

After:

I'm not really sure how to mount them. There are a couple of plastic tabs that fit in slots on the bulbs for a friction mounts, but I dunno if I trust that. And as I was installing, I broke one of the tabs on the passenger side. So I used the stock metal plate/spring to mount the passenger side LED but noticed the bulb could slide around behind the spring.

• Ok so here is my report. I have attached pictures of low and high beam in the garage first so you can see the pattern. The other 2 are low and high beam on the road at 0445 this morning. fresh asphalt 6 weeks ago. I thought the pattern was pretty good, honestly I need to adjust my headlights for placement. In the pictures of the road you will notice that the road signs pop out on high beam, in order of placement closest was a mailbox sign, the yellow one is a stop ahead sign, and the little dot past that was the stop sign. The stop sign is probably a 1/4 mile from me. Now i did try to zoom so that the picture looked about like it did to me in real life. I might got for the foglight bulbs, but I'm not sure.