Friendly rants

• Ok, more of a frustrated rant, but I can’t find anyone to do an exhaust for me. 4 shops now and they either don’t want to try and do the bends or don’t have a person to do it within a month or two. Last place had a mandrel bender, but only the owner can run it and he doesn’t have time. Wanted me to leave it for 2 months, plus he said that he needs to put it on his 2 post lift and doesn’t think he can. He had a lift that we drove it up on.

So, back to calling around to try and find someone to take my money.

Just send it to me , I’ll take your money. I need a few mods and that will help. Thanking you in Advance.

Just sayin

Keep Three Wheels Down

• The road in front of my house is going to turn into a by-pass next year. It has been nice and quite since 1975. Now there is no telling how much the traffic is going to increase. This was the reason I put my house on the back of my 3/4 acre lot because I knew sooner or later this would happen.

• Find some small shop that will appreciate your business. Like in a small town.

I called around until I found one, said he looked forward to the challenge and could fit me in. Said it would take about 2 hours, but I think it will take a bit longer, but he's hard at work and says he's interested in getting a slingshot and trakhamr, lol

If anyone needs a custom exhaust shop in/near the DFW area, I have a hookup now!

• I called around until I found one, said he looked forward to the challenge and could fit me in. Said it would take about 2 hours, but I think it will take a bit longer, but he's hard at work and says he's interested in getting a slingshot and trakhamr, lol

If anyone needs a custom exhaust shop in/near the DFW area, I have a hookup now!

I told you and it just might cost you less money

• Ok, more of a frustrated rant, but I can’t find anyone to do an exhaust for me. 4 shops now and they either don’t want to try and do the bends or don’t have a person to do it within a month or two. Last place had a mandrel bender, but only the owner can run it and he doesn’t have time. Wanted me to leave it for 2 months, plus he said that he needs to put it on his 2 post lift and doesn’t think he can. He had a lift that we drove it up on.

So, back to calling around to try and find someone to take my money.

Just for the record, I said we would adapt yours to our turbo kit or build you one back when you were shopping around for turbo kits but would need the Slingshot here.

We made a whole new down pipe for SlingDrop for his Welter after he ordered one with an exhaust dump from a company that showed up and didn't come close to fitting and had mig splatters.

I'll also be testing our first rear exit prototype this weekend. Hope to have them ready for Christmas or just after New Years.

This is what showed up

Here is what we made him

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I know Kyle, and the offer was appreciated, just geography got in the way. Luckily, I found someone today that is passionate about his pipe work :)

Pics to come, but now I need to get things powder coated again to make it look pretty.

does this mean the pipe work is done? if yes, congratulations

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well, we did get the Welter mufflers on it, but I'm going to have to go back, he didn't have any v-band clamps in the 2.5" or 2" variety (the welter uses a 2" pipe after the Y on the rear dual). So, we did some temporary work to get me going.

FunCycle was correct, it was 1/5 the price quoted from another shop, and while they aren't mandrel bends, I'm ok with it for now. I may go back and change it up again later, we'll see. The trakhamr does make it challenging.

With the rear exhaust, I can actually hear my turbo spooling now! :)

• Well, we did get the Welter mufflers on it, but I'm going to have to go back, he didn't have any v-band clamps in the 2.5" or 2" variety (the welter uses a 2" pipe after the Y on the rear dual). So, we did some temporary work to get me going.

FunCycle was correct, it was 1/5 the price quoted from another shop, and while they aren't mandrel bends, I'm ok with it for now. I may go back and change it up again later, we'll see. The trakhamr does make it challenging.

With the rear exhaust, I can actually hear my turbo spooling now! :)

One bend is just prettier than the other but both flow just about the same.