Sundre Slingfest 2019 - Who's going?

• Ok all I can say is WOW the 1320 header and 1320 exhaust and quad pipes installed and has it made a hugh difference in the power at the rear wheel !!!!!

Please just take this as an informative post. I'm not trying to bash in any way and you would have gotten the same results with any companies parts.....Including mine. You probably gained some throttle response and maybe 3whp. I bet it sounds a hell of a lot better though. I did a big write up on NA builds with dyno sheets on here earlier this year. I did it mainly because of the amount of misinformation out there on the amount of gains these aftermarket parts are providing and because nobody had done it and nobody really knew. You have companies like 1320 that claim 18hp gains just from installing their header and this simply is not true nor even close to being possible. We have been modding and tuning these engines since their release in 2006 and the results on NA builds are always extremely similar. If you have any interest in reading the testing you can find it here The Truth About Natural Power - A Look At What Makes Power and How Much Really the most important thing is that you're happy with your purchase and you enjoy the shit out of riding your Slingshot. Ride safe.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Please just take this as an informative post. I'm not trying to bash in any way and you would have gotten the same results with any companies parts.....Including mine. You probably gained some throttle response and maybe 3whp. I bet it sounds a hell of a lot better though. I did a big write up on NA builds with dyno sheets on here earlier this year. I did it mainly because of the amount of misinformation out there on the amount of gains these aftermarket parts are providing and because nobody had done it and nobody really knew. You have companies like 1320 that claim 18hp gains just from installing their header and this simply is not true nor even close to being possible. We have been modding and tuning these engines since their release in 2006 and the results on NA builds are always extremely similar. If you have any interest in reading the testing you can find it here The Truth About Natural Power - A Look At What Makes Power and How Much Really the most important thing is that you're happy with your purchase and you enjoy the shit out of riding your Slingshot. Ride safe.

Kyle thank you for comments. I’m very happy the new exhaust system and I am sure that the increase in power is more in the sound then the rubber on the road.:/ But there is one more thing I need to do which is to get the ECM reflashed any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

• [quote='exharleyrider','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8032-sundre-slingfest-2019-who-s-going/&postID=278553#post278553']

Javarow, I have ZZP's tune and I am extremely pleased with the performance I got from it. No more horsepower but the engine seems to pull better at a broader RPM range. I would do it again.

[/quote]

Great thank you for your feedback. I have heard good things about this mod .

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Thanks guys!! Appreciate it!! We put a ton of work into making it a lot of fun. Would be nice to get some vendors up here. Guarantee you would have a great time. It's a different kind of event more about the slingshot family.

Didnt want to burst Jim's bubble about NA mods. He doesn't think turbos are the way to go lol. So thanks for clearing that up again Kyle. And Kev get ur butt out here already you won't regret it.

kev  Kyle D

Thanks again

Mark:thumbsup:

• Mark it’s not that a turbo is not the way to go but for me I can not justify the cost of a turbo for return at the one wheel on the ground. I have turbo in my SHO and I love it

, but for SS it’s loaded with power as it sits and if I can tweak it by a little I feel I get bang for my buck. Each to our own. Nothing to clear up as I have one turbo in my life as well 😉 ENJOY THE RIDE! :SILVERSS:

• [quote='Slingshot Garage','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/8032-sundre-slingfest-2019-who-s-going/&postID=278575#post278575']

Indeed I think everyone should have a little pssssht in thier lives it's good for the soul. I was only teasing ;)

Much love brother. Um... ya... please dont beat me up at slingfest next year I'm just a little fella. :)

Javarow

[/quote]

None taking 😉👍👍 one turbo I can get away with, two I have a lot of explaining to do 😂😂😂 Happy wife longer happy life 😉👍

Sent from my iPad using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app