Ride Command Questions

• Hey, when I have my phone connected and my headset connected to the Ride Command system (2019 SLR) everything works fine but I cannot control the volume from the Ride Command unit. To adjust volume I must turn the dial on the the Sena headset. Am I doing something wrong or is this just how it works? On my 2018 Spyder same type of setup, I can control everything from the bike and never have to take my hands off the bars to change volume.... Just curious...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Make sure your running the most current software update for your Ride Command. Here is the link:

http://www.polaris.com/slingshot-ride-command.

Headset Troubleshooting
    If headset is not functioning properly with display:

1. Check volume level on Headset.
    2. Ensure Headset has latest software. Visit Headset Manufacturer Website to verify and install most up to date software.
    3. Clear all pairings from Headset and re-pair with display
    4. Pair Headset with another Bluetooth enabled device and check for proper functionality

Android “OK Google” / “Siri” Issues

1. Ensure Headset and Android phone are paired to the vehicle.
    2. Turn phone screen ON and unlock phone.
    3. Press and hold the phone button (Mute, Play/Pause) on the display.
    4. Display should initiate a Voice Command session with phone.
    5. Ensure Google App is selected as the default app and that your phone always remembers this selection

Unclear Headset Sound

1. Unpair and repair headset from Ride Command in bluetooth menu.
    2. If this does not resolve the issue, clear all previously paired headsets from Ride Command, and repair the headset.
    3. If there is still unclear sound, pair different headset and see if sound quality improves.
    4. If sound quality improves, previous headset was malfunctioning.

Hope this helps you!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• It is possible that screen isn't one of the screens selected on the ride command. Press the little gear button to see all the screens available when you press the "highway" button.

• Hey, when I have my phone connected and my headset connected to the Ride Command system (2019 SLR) everything works fine but I cannot control the volume from the Ride Command unit. To adjust volume I must turn the dial on the the Sena headset. Am I doing something wrong or is this just how it works? On my 2018 Spyder same type of setup, I can control everything from the bike and never have to take my hands off the bars to change volume.... Just curious...

Ride Command

I'm thinking bluetooth functions are limited without the Polaris Bluetooth Helmet... this manual is online, marked as a draft, but after doing some reading here and there, That may possibly be the issue..

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• I read that also. Thanks for posting. I am surprised that it works fine with the Can-Am dash but not the ride command. I guess they could have a feature in the Bluetooth Polaris helmet that would allow that... Seems kind of "corporate" to me.... :) Almost Appleish.... :)

• I read that also. Thanks for posting. I am surprised that it works fine with the Can-Am dash but not the ride command. I guess they could have a feature in the Bluetooth Polaris helmet that would allow that... Seems kind of "corporate" to me.... :) Almost Appleish.... :)

Agreed.