Kudos to Polaris for posting recall information

• We just purchased a new 2019 Honda Ridgeline and while on the computer recently I thought that I would just check up on the history of what recalls our Ridgeline has had, and if they have been addressed. After extensive searching what I have found is that I can find if there are any outstanding recalls that have not been addressed, but what I was really looking for was a comprehensive listing of all the recalls that have applied to our Ridgeline and their status. Apparently there is no such listing available online and I need to go to the dealer to get a printout.

So, compliments to Polaris for providing us with this easy and immediate access to this information.

Bill

• We just purchased a new 2019 Honda Ridgeline and while on the computer recently I thought that I would just check up on the history of what recalls our Ridgeline has had, and if they have been addressed. After extensive searching what I have found is that I can find if there are any outstanding recalls that have not been addressed, but what I was really looking for was a comprehensive listing of all the recalls that have applied to our Ridgeline and their status. Apparently there is no such listing available online and I need to go to the dealer to get a printout.

So, compliments to Polaris for providing us with this easy and immediate access to this information.

Bill

They (Honda) probably doesn’t want to scare everyone away with the amount or types of recalls....