Top #3... What is missing in the market.

• What about some sort of tonneau cover. That has zippers or a provision to open the drivers area up. Would work under most roofs probably. Give you way more rain protection for the cockpit. And a splash guard for beside the driver. Those who don't want to have a roof get great weather protection as well for longer trips. Could attach with some sort of pocket over the seat maybe. And if it's raining you just jump out zip it closed and voila its covered lol. My 2 cents anyways your definitely the right guy to share that with. Hope all is well with you and the wifey :)

Maybe zip around the driver and or passenger and pop the cup holders out during cold weather and heat the cockpit

• Yep... Been on the list sense the day I got the sling. I have owned a number of British sports cars. I have even found the correct fasteners that match the SlingShot. The big question has to do with the SlingShot owner. Would they be willing to drill and mount the required fasteners.

What about some strategically placed velcro. Black blends in well and totally removable if necessary. :) Or velcro straps.

Me dunno if it was cool I'd be drilling the holes lol. Black fasteners in the black plastic wouldn't stand out too bad either.

I used some good velcro to attach the back seat to my ATV rack some years back and it's still hanging in there like a champ. Used the soft side on the rack so when the seat is removed you dont have the prickly rough side to scratch you.

If anyone can figure it out you will I'm sure.

• Yep... Been on the list sense the day I got the sling. I have owned a number of British sports cars. I have even found the correct fasteners that match the SlingShot. The big question has to do with the SlingShot owner. Would they be willing to drill and mount the required fasteners.

I'm sure Bill Martin would LOVE to have one zipped up all all snug around him. That way when he feels a snake down near his feet, he knows that it will still be there when he stops.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE