Sorry but just have to do this!

• I'm posting this with a heavy heart... :(

As much as I love my Slingshot & all the mods, it takes up too much of my time & I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be re-homing my collection.

Please don't ask any questions, as I can't handle talking about it.

Below is a list of what's available. All FREE of charge, but to good homes only. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks for reading & understanding...

1. Dustpan & brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vaccuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

Just seen this posted somewhere and I just had to post it here. Hope it made everyone smile today! :S

• inspiring post - riding season is here and I am going to let my property be reclaimed by nature. When I get home I will park my mower and tractor in the middle of a field and let them be consumed.

Thank you!

More time to ride

On what weekend? Time to ride again. Skin surgery July 28 and a couple of weeks recovery after that. Other than that anyone want to ride? Does not have to be a weekend and I may need 15 minutes notice to be ready.

• Is the window cleaner cuter than mine?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• gooseman I started to freakout.. I was ready to call Painter and get a crew to come clean your house.. Then I thought.. Hell no.. I know better.

You did get me at first.. Man.. I need to take my meds...

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• gooseman I started to freakout.. I was ready to call Painter and get a crew to come clean your house.. Then I thought.. Hell no.. I know better.

You did get me at first.. Man.. I need to take my meds...

Jim, missed you at homecoming :( hope all is well. I have no doubt the crew would come to the rescue but no need all is good just seen this and it made my day so figured I would share and hopefully brighten someone's day also :thumbsup:

• Jim, missed you at homecoming :( hope all is well. I have no doubt the crew would come to the rescue but no need all is good just seen this and it made my day so figured I would share and hopefully brighten someone's day also :thumbsup:

Did the lovely Mary read the post? Did you get your release??

• Yes sir! No need to keep the prototypes around once the Slingshot cleaning devices are perfected.

Still working on the wife prototype that cleans the Slingshot...

quietly...

without direction...

without scheduling...

Looking like a very long bumpy road 'til Version 1 can be declared.

In reality, it's a concept at this point. :/

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• You have your goals...

I have mine....

P.s.

I'm winning.....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Jim, missed you at homecoming :( hope all is well. I have no doubt the crew would come to the rescue but no need all is good just seen this and it made my day so figured I would share and hopefully brighten someone's day also :thumbsup:

Man did I miss all of you. Work got in the way, but all is well. Doing a lot of traveling for work so that part sucks.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...