Still nothing like it!

• I quit looking at the young ladies looking at me in the Sling. The looks on their faces when they realize that I'm 3 times their age reminds me of someone that just bit into a lemon...

Now if I was 25 again - I'd be broke and probably on a bicycle. Never mind.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Later, A guy on a harley was behind me ....I’m first to get into the left turning lane at the red light. He didn’t want to acknowledge me....embarrassed, jealous, hate....whatever he pulled up in the fast lane....but way in front of me so he didn’t have to look at me...

I have a next door neighbor like that. He owns a harley and the day I bought the thing and was showing it to other cool neighbors he comes over and makes the remark to his buddy next to him, that he would never buy one cause they are too unstable and would tip over. Yeah, I called it, before I bought the damn thing I told another sling owner, just watch when I get my new sling to my house I will have a neighbor who will proclaim it's unsafe and have nothing good to say about it.

The icing on the cake for me is I know that this neighbor will never get one now even though I know he would have loved to have owned one.